What's the cheapest car you've gotten?

TapCat

Mouseketeer
Hi! I think I've gotten a great rate for November -- a $99 weekly base rate for an economy car from Dollar.
What's the best deal you've gotten on an Economy car from one of the main rental agencies?
I should quit looking for a better rate, right? I just can't help myself!!:smooth:

Right now that looks like a pretty good rate...car rental rates have gone up since last sept...

I book a rental car prior to Sept 11, 2001 for March 2002 with national of a rate of $168 including taxes for 1 week for a intermediate vehicle....but it was on the aisle so i actually got a Full size car for that rate....I'm sure I'll never see anything like that again...

Last year, Emerald Isle, $103 base rate for FULL size, National. Last month we had a FULL size reserved through Dollar for $126 (base rate) but they gave us a Minivan because there was a wait for the full size--probably the best base rate I've ever seen for a minivan. Go figure, there was only 2 of us, but we had lots of room. We leave next week and again are using Dollar for the same rate as last month: $126 for FULL size base rate.

December & February 2 years ago I got a full size EA car with National with Emerald Club discount & Entertainment coupon for $107 incl tax for a week. Last December it was $115 (Disney Club w/coupon). This year my reservation is for $171, I am hoping it will go down but doesn't look like it.

I got a rate of $173 for 9 days- this includes taxes- for next week from Continental for a compact. I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of them. I tried all the other sites and coupons, and this was the best I could find.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter