What's the most expensive thing you've purchased at Disney World?

DVC membership for us too! Couldn't be more proud and excited :cheer2:

:tinker: 2000 our first trip to WDW for 1 week - purchased our DVC VB on the last day
-
AFTER = ALL the WONDERFUL VACATIONS - FUN MEMORIES using our DVC pts :cloud9: PRICELESS :smickey:

disneygirl29 said:
starting in 2003 when my dd was 1.5 years old and I had a doll made for her at Germany (we picked everything out... so it would look like her) that ran me about $200. But she loves it and it has become a tradition!!
The American Girl dolls are the same sort of thing and they cost about $90 If your interested.

I dont know if my post counts.. but I paid $200 for a big top messenger bag at the Cirque Du Soleil La Nouba store. Same vacation they did a meet and greet and had the cast sign it. It was worth every penny. One of my most prized possesions.

Ok, this kind of counts. I bribed my mom with my new Dooney & Bourke if she would ride TOT. (She had been eyeing it for days)

I need to scan in the TOT picture someday and post it. It is me, my husband and my dad all turned looking at mom while she was screaming her head off.

Hehehe, that was SO worth the price of the purse.

Edit to mention: Mom made me hand over that purse once we got to the hotel :rotfl:

jemiaule said:
Ok, this kind of counts. I bribed my mom with my new Dooney & Bourke if she would ride TOT. (She had been eyeing it for days)

I need to scan in the TOT picture someday and post it. It is me, my husband and my dad all turned looking at mom while she was screaming her head off.

Hehehe, that was SO worth the price of the purse.

Edit to mention: Mom made me hand over that purse once we got to the hotel :rotfl:
wow....it only took a turkey leg to get my DD8 on TOT... :lmao: :lmao:
of course that was the same trip that cost us $65 for my DD10 to eat 2 chicken strips for dinner :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter