What's the most valuable thing you own?

I have several dolls that are worth 400-500 each. Hubs has Transformers that are generally worth about the same.
My 22 y.o. son has thousands of dollars in collectible Transformers and limited edition action figures - does that count? DH has a thousand dollar set of golf clubs. Me? Basically nothing - nothing I've added to our insurance policy at least.

My 22 y.o. son has thousands of dollars in collectible Transformers and limited edition action figures - does that count? DH has a thousand dollar set of golf clubs. Me? Basically nothing - nothing I've added to our insurance policy at least.

I'd say it counts XD tell your son if he wants to talk to another Transformers addict I can get him my husband's number! Hasbro has made way too much cash off of us.

Since people are writing about health related things, I will say ME as the most valuable thing!!! In 2011, I was diagnosed with cancer and had 3 surgeries. Two of the surgeries needed a week hospital stay each. Then 2 complications that resulted in another two weeks in the hospital, six months of chemo (one chemo treatment was a little over 60k) and countless scans, tests and Drs. It was well over a million by the time I finished treatment!

In material things, I have some antiques given to me by my great Grandmother and great Aunt, a massive Disney pin collection and a brand new camper with all of the bells and whistles!!

The ability to think and good health. Not necessarily in that order.

Last edited:
True story...we owned a business about 6 years ago and bought out another one. In the first 3 months we found out that an employee of the purchased business had been stealing from them for years! All of his assets were frozen. From that we have a Rolex, vintage rugs, and probably 8 paintings. One was a Picasso lithograph.

My ring on wedding finger (not original wedding ring but one DH bought me on a cruise).
I have an antique cedar hope chest (was my mom's and her grandma's before that), at least from 1900.
I have my father's (was maybe his father's and maybe his grandfather's) Gillespie double barrel shot gun.
And, of course, our DVC.

We have lots of stuff that's worth lots of money, I am sure, and one day we will have even more due to my inlaws passing but its just stuff. The only thing that I value out of the stuff is my mothers anniversary ring. I was there when my dad bought it for my mom, I helped pick it out and when she passed away she said she wanted me to have it. Its priceless to me. Something I will cherish until its time for me to pass it to my daughter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter