Whats the possibility...?

J

JJabroni3

I currantly have reservations for 5 nights at the Contemporary Resort (Standard View) from August 14-19th. After the Disney Club discount the total for the room came to about $1200 (including tax). I also have a Disney AP. What do you think my possibilities are that I could get 7 nights at the Contemporary for about the same price (give $100 or more) as I would for 5 nights (with an AP discount or a discount Code). Im new to all this so Im not sure what kind of discounts they have offered in previous years. I know AP discounts won't be released for a little while but Im just trying to get a feel for what others think. Is this at all possible??? Thanks anyway! :)

The AP rate last fall for a standard room at Contemporary was $139 or $145....add 11% tax to that and you get 7 nights at$1080.03 or $1126.65. Your chances are pretty good. -HM

It would be ideal if I could get a room at the Contemporary for that price. I gave myself a budget of $1200 (for hotel room only) and I am in the process of seeing what I like. I've always enjoyed spending 7 nights at WDW and I absolutely love the Contemporary. I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter