• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's your All-Time Favorite thing to eat at Disney. Anything goes

The Plaza-Caramel Apple Pie a la mode
Artist Point-Roasted Beet Salad
Yak & Yeti-Miso salmon and Kobe burger
Chefs de France-salmon with beurre blanc
CRT-Beef and Shrimp
Yachtsman-Rack of Lamb
BOG-lamb chops
L'Artisan des Glaces-macaron ice cream sandwich
Sleepy Hollow-funnel cake with strawberries and whipped cream
Boma and Tusker House-bread pudding

The tie-dye cheesecake from Pop Century. It's still good but it used to be REALLY good and would stain your lips and tongue for hours.

Hmmmmm.

I say a cold Yuengling and a bench.

Ample Hills "Sally Sells SeaShells" and the Oatmeal cookie one.

Poppin Nachos (RIP).

Zebra Domes

Grilled tomatoes with sambal at Boma

Sushi, edamame, and some big *** drinks from Splitsville.

Tequila flight from La Cava, and the ice cream in the France pavilion at Epcot.

Casey's - Slaw Dog
O'hana - Bread Pudding
Narcoossee's - Shrimp & Grits App (Best Ever)
Any Park - Popcorn
And a Mickey Bar on our way back to the room

Tonga Toast
California Grill, Pork 2way with goat cheese polenta
Raglan Road Bread and Butter Pudding
Brown Derby- Derby Sliders

• Chocolate caramel apples that are decorated to look like Minnie and Mickey. (You can get them just about anywhere. They'll cut them for you if you ask, and at least at Goofy's Candy Co. in Disney Springs, you can get them in to-go boxes. I took one home and it was divine...)
  • Watching the fireworks from the Poly beach and enjoying Dole pineapple soft serve swirled with vanilla soft serve
  • Pizza from Via Napoli. My DH and I like to split a half-pepperoni, half-four cheese 'za
  • Cross my heart, the Butterfinger Cupcake at Hollywood Studios (now something like the Chocolate Toffee Cupcake at Trolley Car Cafe aka Starbucks) is the best cupcake in the entire world. Huge and shareable. The Carrot Cake Cookie (more like a whoopie pie) is pretty awesome, too. It's also at HS but in Sweet Spells.
  • GOOFY GUMMIES!!!
  • The full lobster meal at Narcoossee's! And for dessert, Almond Crusted Cheesecake...
  • My DH and I really enjoyed our meal of fried chicken at Homecomin' at Disney Springs. I don't think there was anything about the meal we didn't like.
  • Steak at Shula's Steakhouse at the Dolphin Resort
  • Ample Hills Creamery was new to us on our last trip, and it was AMAZING. We'll be back, but next time we'll try to go when we aren't so full!
I just copied your list and put it in my planner! Thanks for sharing!

DH--Shawarma Chicken and Lamb Platter from Tangierine Cafe
DS--Welsh Pub Burger from Rose and Crown
DD1--Canard aux cerises (Duck Breast with Cherries) from Chefs de France
DD2--Dole Whip, and Beef Gyro Flatbread from Harambe Market
Me--Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich from Plaza Ice Cream Parlor

Mickey Soft Pretzel with Cheese Sauce (various)
Kakigori Shaved Ice from Epcot Japan

Roulé Lard and Fromage from Les Halles Boulangerie-Patiserrie. It's basically just a roll with cheese and bacon and I miss it a little more every day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter