• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's your All-Time Favorite thing to eat at Disney. Anything goes

@RyGuy635 last I checked, they do not have the jalapeno pretzels anymore at any of the parks. I do miss them. :(

My favorites are

- the salmon w/mashed potatoes & strawberry shortcake from Sunshine Seasons & I can't get myself to branch out & try anything else when I go there!

- Coconut Thai Meatballs from Capt Cook's at the Poly

- only available at the Smokehouse for F&G, but the Burnt Ends Hash is something I get every time I stop there

Mickey waffles for sure but a dole whip float was probably the thing I went the longest without trying and couldn't believe I had lived without it.

Mine has the be the Mussels at the "old" Flying Fish, boy do I ever miss them!!

Ribs at Boma are a bit of an obsession (only available certain nights). I've planned trips with this as one of the primary goals.

Other favorites:
Schwarma at Tangierine Café is something I get almost every trip.
I know value is the biggest draw but the roast beef (Original 1762) at Earl of Sandwich has never disappointed me.
I've made several trips lately over to AoA for the Surf and Surf "burger."
Shrimp & Grits at POFQ really impressed me last trip.
The booths at Epcot for F&W and F&G have had some great options - the Korean BBQ a few years ago might be my favorite, but the mini Le Cellier filet is up there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter