What's your date & rate for 2006?

Changed from the HRH to the RPR to save some $$$.

July 25 - 28 - Standard Room

$183.20 AAA Rate

Just switched our RPH standard view to Club Level :cool1:
August 7 - 13 Club Level 2 Queens APH rate 279.00. Hoping it will go a little lower the closer we get to August. If not, we're still looking forward to enjoying our first stay at RPH Club Level.

We are going September 17-23. I'm getting $239 (Deluxe Room) for a AAA rate. Seems kinda high since it seems a lot of people are getting under $200 during peak season (June/July). Should the rates go down as it gets closer?

Posting our date & rate for the 1st time. We've booked HRH with a Garden View on July 23rd - 28th with a FLO rate @ $199. I'm still debating switching to Pool View. I'm trying to decide on whether to switch to PV hoping to avoid a really bad view. :confused3 We have a 4-legged baby girl, which makes the decision more difficult. :blush:

We check in may 12th to May 21st to RPR, 5 nights @ 129.00 3 @ 149.00. This is the Florida Resident rate. We are taking our dog so we did'nt have any upgrades available. We are also Loews card holders, but they would'nt extend any offers due to our rate plan! This is a double queen standard room.

June 29 - July 3

HRH - Club level - 4 Rooms - $356 per room per night.

June 15-19, RPR Standard $179 (changed from AAA $183.20). Not a huge difference, but it did get us below $800.

I'd love to see the $129 rate for those dates!

We live in Atlanta and were given the Florida Resident Rate for the RPR:

May 27 (Sat)- $149
May 28-31 (Sun-Wed)- $129 per night

I'm pretty happy four nights of hotel is costing us under $600 and with their ticket special we're getting 5-days worth of park tickets for the four of us
(2 kids free) for $200. Even DH thinks its a good deal! :rotfl2:

Mary

We have two rooms.

319 night before the additional adult charges. APH. Getting more and more excited!!!!

Garden view- 4 nights w/ 4 stay and play free park tickets (2 adults & 2 child)
@ $654.00 total package cost plus an additional 5% back upon return=

Final cost $621.30

All taxes and fees included.

Now that's a good deal!!! :cool1:

Got PB Bayview $189 May 30-June 2. Does anyone have anything booked for under $200 for the end of Sept or anytime during October (or even the first half of November?)? Thanks!

mouseRD said:
Got PB Bayview $189 May 30-June 2. Does anyone have anything booked for under $200 for the end of Sept or anytime during October (or even the first half of November?)? Thanks!

using AAA i have oct 6-10 booked for $183.20 at rph

For August 18 & 19: $263.20 AAA Rate (Non Club was $183.20)
For August 20: $239.20 AAA Rate (Non Club was around $163.00)

Booked through Loews-First, got our Red Wine 'Check-in Gift'.

-Tony

Switched AGAIN! - from APH $179 to AAA $183.20. We're just about ready to hit Loews First Platinum so I need the qualifying stays. Plus, it's only $4/night more. Next time we go, it should be an automatic suite upgrade!!! :woohoo:

macraven said:
using AAA i have oct 6-10 booked for $183.20 at rph
Macraven, I have Oct 27-29th at the AAA rate and it is $203.20. Am I missing something? I just became a Loew's First member, will that help. ( I'm new at staying onsite :-)

Akdar said:
Macraven, I have Oct 27-29th at the AAA rate and it is $203.20. Am I missing something? I just became a Loew's First member, will that help. ( I'm new at staying onsite :-)

i am a loews gold card member, should be one higher but that is another story.
the loews card will give you amenities for free. newspaper, welcome gift, free upgrade. that has to be mentioned when you book for the free upgrade.
i already have been upgraded to pool view. i requested the cheapest room and get moved up being a loews gold member.
blue can get it too only if it is available. by booking in january, there were many openings for me to do so

i booked my room on january 1 this year.

the AAA rates were a lot less than AP so i went that way.
maybe the rates are higher now since there are less rooms available.

you can call direct to universal and ask about that.

the last 12 stays i had have been at hrh. this time i am doing rph, and only because it is a lot cheaper. now i have regrets and want to switch back but from what laura posted, looks like not much available now at hrh.

put in your dates again for october on the loews site or universal hotel site.
if it is still that amount, call universal and ask if the rates increase at the time of year you are going.

the rates increased a few days before i check it. days prior the rate for my hotel was about $30 cheaper when i checked last. back in the winter is when i am talking about.

good luck and let us know what happens.

wait, i see what you are acoming from.

183. is the base price, with taxes it should be about 203 total.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter