What's your date & rate for 2006?

AllieKat

<font color="lightblue">"Cat's aren't clean, they'
I haven't seen this thread yet for 2006, so I decided to start it. Please post your dates, rate, resort & room type and how you got that rate (what type of discount, package, etc.)

Resorts & Room Types:

RPR - Royal Pacific Resort
Standard
Water View
Club
King Suite
Hospitality Suite
Royal Suite
Presidential Suite

HRH - Hard Rock Hotel
Garden View
Pool View
Club
Deluxe Queen
Deluxe King
Kids Suite
King Suite
Club Suite
Hospitality Suite
Graceland Suite

PBH - Portofino Bay Hotel
Garden View
Bay View
Deluxe
Club
Kids Suite
Portofino Suite
Villa Suite
Hospitality Suite
Governatore Suite
Presidente Suite

Discounts:

APH - Annual Passholders Discount
AAA - AAA Discount

If there is any other info you'd like me to add, please let me know. :teeth:

glad you got this post started.

i am on the phone now making ressies

will be back to post ::yes::

Portofino Bay - next week :teeth:

Deluxe Room - $227 (Three Adults - our son is 19)

AAA Discount

I'm Loews Gold, so I received a free upgrade to the Deluxe Room

I originally booked HRH Club June 9-17th 323$ 2 adults 3 kids AAA rate
After reading this board and the glowing reviews on RPR I changed to RPR Club 263$ AAA rate. Still pondering what tickets to buy...14 day flexpass or annual pass, i cant decide... :confused3

We are at HRH June 12 - 17th. We have a garden view, AAA rate $233.10.
Waiting to see if anything better comes up! Sure isn't like the other years!!!!!

May 27-May 29 RPR King suite AAA rate of 275.20.

June 30-July 2 RPR Club rack rate $329+tax. So far I can't get an AAA rate on a 2 night reservation, but I will keep trying!

edited - decided to switch to Portofino Bay club level because I can get an AAA discount for that - 319.20 + tax

OK, finally got AAA rate for RPR club, so we're back there for 263.20 + tax a night

rph AAA $183.10 oct 6-10
gold loews/aleady told upgrade from standard to water view

1st time for this hotel
i am a rph virgin
only stayed at hrh in the past

Sleepy said:
Is this for one night? When; what view; rack, AAA or annual pass rate???

hallld posted june 2-4 so by figuring out hrh rates, it could be the total for a 2 night stay.

rack rates for summer usually are about 230 w/o discounts per night.

maybe halld will come back and clarify it for us.

yes thsi is for two nights with AAA and a garden view I am sorry I didn't give details. also 4 adaults

Jan. 21-23 HRH pool view 2 adults. $179 for the first night, $149 for the second night AP rate. Hoping for a suite upgrade with my Loews Plat. :goodvibes

July 6-12 PBH garden view 3 adults, 1 cute nephew (age 7). $231 AAA rate. Loews Plat. upgrade to Portofino Suite. :sunny:

About 4 hours ago DH (who is not going on the July trip) tells me we ought to plan a trip for August before our AP's expire on 8/14! :cool1: I'll get back to you with dates and rates.

Meagansmom said:
We are at HRH June 12 - 17th. We have a garden view, AAA rate $233.10.
Waiting to see if anything better comes up! Sure isn't like the other years!!!!!

Same rate here (AAA-$233.10-garden view) for May 25th-27th at HRH. Hoping for something better as well! Definitely not like other years. In June 2004 I was being quoted rates of $185 for HRH!

Just put RPR on 24 hr hold. August 10-16 (will probably modify to 4 nights, however) Standard room AAA rate $183--Loews Plat upgrade to a King Suite. Interestly enough, the AP rate was $206 and did not qualify for the Loews upgrade. :confused3 :rotfl2:

Just called to confirm. Modified dates to August 11-16. At first they said my rate was $275 :eek: . Not the $183 quoted yesterday. We got it straightened out--$183 standard room with upgrade to King Suite :cool1:

We are going to RPH Dec14 for 2 nights at $199 AAA rate (we have 4 adults)

January 26 - 28 HRH
Deluxe King $50 and $199!
(1st night we were comp'd a garden view room, had to pay $50 for the upgrade to Deluxe King). I'm not complaining, though! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter