However, I think I may be due an upgrade with the loews membership

HRH 1/29-2/3 $159 per night for Queen Deluxe, APH

Also booked but plan to cancel RPR King Suite, $199 per night 1/25-1/30 APH

March 25th-March 28th
Hard Rock Hotel
Garden View room with 2 Queen Beds
$299.00
Booked online at Universal website

Sort of embarassed to post because I have never paid so much for a hotel stay before. Darn RPR club spoiled us during our December visit! ;)

RPR Club 2/16 - 2/20 (using Winter WonderLoews promotion) $329 + Tax (and valet parking).

Portofino Bay Resort - Garden View
May 27th to May 30th
AAA Rate - 231.20

This was about what we paid last year for Hard Rock Resort.

RPR 2/23 $251 AAA rate standard 2-Queen room for one night (cause it's so expensive! Paid much less last summer at HRH)
Rest of vacation is at All-Star Music at $74/night!

Royal Pacific Hotel - Club Level
March 14th - 17th
AAA Rate

Does this seem high? :rotfl:

Oops forgot something - I am a goof 349 per night

stitchesmom said:
Royal Pacific Hotel - Club Level
March 14th - 17th
AAA Rate

Does this seem high? :rotfl:

Answer for your quoted rate:
High? NO
Hard to see rate? Yes

I am still loking for a rate that I like,So I`m reading and reading online to finally visit Universal Studios FL this year. I got a 304.00 club rate for May for 3 people.

March 13-17, RPH, 229.00. I sure hope this price is worth it, never paid so much for any hotel room ever.

vfb2girls said:
March 13-17, RPH, 229.00. I sure hope this price is worth it, never paid so much for any hotel room ever.

I just asked DH if it was worth it at HRH..."no question" was the answer. FOTL access was amazing for them. The boys had a blast last summer!

March 11-17
HRH- $249
Garden View 2 queens
Winterwonderloews

Originally wanted RPH but for our dates the rates were $299. If we were arriving one day later the rates drop to $249 for Internet special. Oh well...

shankles91 said:
March 11-17
HRH- $249
Garden View 2 queens
Winterwonderloews

Originally wanted RPH but for our dates the rates were $299. If we were arriving one day later the rates drop to $249 for Internet special. Oh well...

then make two ressies.
one day ressie and then the internet for the other days since you said the rate drops then.

i have done 2 ressies for consecutive dates before.

looking to make reservations very soon. Question! How many rooms can you book with the AAA discount? We are cruising with another family and they have the AAA card, we don't.

Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter