• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's Your Favorite?...........Part 3

reel power machines, where every line pays, play the first three reels and increase the power to 3, this creates long term play with your ante, as most machines, if not all, pay on the first three reels frequently, so do reel power machines. Some machines of reel power are not designed for long term play, but pay much when there is a hit, whereas others pay frequently but odds of winning bunch is slim. If I am staying the night, I play reel power Buffalo, first three reels at 21 cents, by nights end ahead or $10.00 behind, but the points earned on small Id screen will show that machine paid $200.00 to $500.00, pennies at a time. That is why people return, machines do pay, but the player turns the winnings back into the machine. by the time you loose your original $20.00 bill, you should have a record of spending $55.00 or more...that is an entertainment machine....that took your money!!!

public chair that others used before you....cloth or plastic or wood?

Tie between the first Toy Story and Finding Nemo.

Favorite face character you had an encounter with at a park or meal?

I like Goofy too, but he’s not a face character. Was thinking of one who spoke to you in a memorable or surprising encounter.
Peter Pan...always fun to encounter in Fantasyland, he/she was small, not dressed fancy, so they have more freedom to interact and be personal with you before a crowd arrives....and since he likes foolery...folks tend to be shy...no princess smile here!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter