When and where to buy tickets?

nancel.5

Earning My Ears
We are going from 6/23-7/1 and will be buying the 5 day park hopper tickets for all of us. I was told to purchase the tickets at the GF when we get there so they can be put on our room keys. Is this the best way to do it ? Or should I do it before we get there?

You can save significant bucks by buying online ahead of time. As I recall, last March I bought 5 7 Day Hopper + passes for $295 each as opposed to $313 at the gate. That's $90 for the slight inconvience of needing two cards to enter both our room and the park. The company I bought from was taken over by another vendor but I'll do some research, probably on DIS, and do the same this Nov.

Bill From PA

I don't know exactly where you are in Jersey in relations to Delaware or if you happen to be driving south for this trip but I usually make the 45 minute trek to Delaware and use my DVC card at the Disney Store. I get the usual 10% discount plus you save the 6% sales tax, (DE has no tax). It makes it worth while for the 3 of us.

I think you can use your Disney Club Card right at Guest Relations at your resort, otherwise they take it at TTC. If you have one it saves a small amount (about the tax). Regardless of where you purchase them, I would say to do it before your first morning at the parks. Saves a lot of time when you're anxious to enter the park.

I thought you'd pay the 6% FL tax wherever you buy the ticket? I normally bought mine in the Disney Store in the airport. Is it cheaper to buy online vs using DC discount?

we purchased 5 day hopper plus passes last night from ticketmania.com. $251/adult with 4 plus options (for a limited time) usually has 2 plus options. they also have free shipping, and they dont charge any tax.

we wont be going till 2003, but the days never expire.

love poohangel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter