When are you going to Aulani?

OP, we'll be there when you are - we're going over for 2 nights Feb 9 & 10, after spending a week with our relatives in Honolulu. Can't wait to see it!

Going to Ko Olina from June 17 - 29. Staying first at the Marriott Ko Olina Beach Club down the beach, then to Aulani beginning on the 24th.

My daughter and her boyfriend are booked 6/16-6/23, I just got the e-mail today that my waitlist came through.:cool1:

So far this year I have booked:
Feb 4, 25,
Mar 31
April 14

We try to arrive early, and hit the pools til our room is ready... then on check out day we check out and hit the pools til we are tired and make the long (5 min) trek home! :thumbsup2

We were there this weekend January 28 - 29 to celebrate my boys' birthdays (they both have January birthday).

We are going again on April 14 for our anniversary! :)

looks like we'll cross paths! We're in an Island view room as is another DISer which I am going to bombard with water balloons from my balcony! ;)

Silly Girl. :rotfl:

We changed our reservation to Pool View. Didn't you get my message? It was only 16 total points more. It pts us closer to the bar. ;)

We were there for a week for the opening, just returned home from 11 days there in Jan and heading back of a week in mid May.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter