***When are you going to WDW- Sign up sheet-03/03/04*

Getting closer! Only 7 more sleeps March 23- 29 at Port Orleans Riverside and 3 days at Cocoa Beach!

Ed :cool1:

Wow you must be getting sooooo excited. I'm not going for over five months and I'm excited. Have a great time.

hugs
GrannyEv
:hourglass

Ywged, we are also gonna be there from March 23-29 before we head to Miami for our first trip! Staying offsite at Cypress Pointe. Good luck braving the crowds!

May 1-8 for me.first trip ... 45 days today !

I got an AP last December as our trip then was 17 days long. Well, that AP has been working voodoo magic on me and it made me book a trip for May 17-22. Although most of that will be spent at Universal Studios Florida, I am bringing my AP because we will be spending parts of 2 days in WDW.

Then September 23-Oct. 2 is the next time my AP forced me to book. And finally, it has convinced me to go from November 26-Dec. 4th. After that it can do no more damage to my bank account because it will have expired. Whew!

:jumping1:

I'm going with my sister May 10-18, 2005. WE're going to stay at the French Quarter in Port Orleans.

6th trip to WDW...

will be there from September 5 till September 13 at Fort Wilderness Campground

We are looking at the middle of December but haven't pinned down the date yet. Can't wait to try the Christmas party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter