When did Cinderella make her debut as a character at Disneyland?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I have always liked learning facts about Disneyland and one fact that I am curious to know is when did Disneyland debut the Cinderella character in the park? I always thought that Cinderella made her Disneyland debut in 1987 to honor the rerelease of Cinderella in theaters. Did Disneyland have a Cinderella character when it opened in 1955? Because I always thought Cinderella debuted in the 80's and was new at the time 1987 was around. Was Cinderella a new Disneyland princess character for the 80's? Because I know that Snow White has been a staple of Disneyland characters since the 50's. Also who played the Cinderella character at Disneyland when she debuted?

When Cinderella made her Disneyland debut was she also the only character from Cinderella that made her debut or did the other characters make their debut along with her?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter