When it's time for a pet to go - updated pg2

I'm sorry to hear this janette. When Butter had passed - I had talked to dd the night before and told her if he wasn't better by the end of the week it would be best to have him put down because this was not a good quality of life and she agreed with that. We were fortunate enough that he went on his own and we didn't need to assist him - to me that would have been hard.

{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}

I'm so sorry. It's tough to lose the ones we love. I'll be thinking of you.

(((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))

I'm very sorry you lost your loving pup. Animals are great...always there for you.

Jx3smom...DON'T feel guilty! There was nothing you could do. You did the best you could with help from your family. Blessings to everyone affected by the loss of both these sweet animals.

{{{hugs}}} to all of you. Losing a fur baby is so hard.

Oh janette I'm so sorry for you and your family. I'm hoping that having made the decision and talking with your kids beforehand made her passing a little easier for all of you. Sending you all pixie-dust and of course {{{{{hugs}}}}}

I'm very sorry you lost your dog.
It is always hard to lose someone that has been a part of your family for so long.

My thoughts are with you.

Lisajl

How very sad, Janette. It is so sad to lose a beloved pet. I'm sorry to hear this but I'm glad you didn't have to have her put down.

{{{HUGS}}} sweetie.

Katholyn

Oh, janette, I'm sorry to hear the latest news. :( Take comfort in knowing that you shared some very special times with her. {{{hugs}}}

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter