When to NOT use Unlimited Express Pass

nicco5family

Mouseketeer
Hi all-

Excitedly trying to learn about all things Universal in preparation for our upcoming Anniversary trip.

We will be staying at the Hard Rock M-F at the end of February. We plan to use the heck out of our UEPs but I also know that there are several rides that we should plan to go through the regular line for the theming and back story.

Could someone please advise me on which rides those would be, so I can make a note of it?

Thanks so much!

Gringotts and Forbidden Journey have great queues....as do Mummy and Kong.

However, I wouldn't wait longer than half an hour in a line.

damo pretty much has the rides with good queues to go through.......

I do agree though, don’t waste time if the queue is long, I’d rather have shorter wait times.......we didn’t go through any regular line this time and stuck exclusively to EP.

You do miss some of the Potter stuff going through EP, but it won’t take away from the rides if you miss them.

Thanks for the input, all. I will make notes of the ones Damo suggested and then just see what the waits and lines look like. Very excited!

FWIW, this isn’t something I’ve ever worried about. I never plan on going through the Kong line just to see the line. It took years before we went through the Hippogroff line to see whatever it is that’s in there. I will likely never go through the full MIB line.

I won’t miss the FJ or Gringotts lines now that they have EP.

A nice line is nice, but I’m not going to make my day longer just to see the things they put in a line to make it less boring.

Minions, RRR and Simpsons regular lines are boring. Almost all other ones are worth seeing. You have 5 days so I’d try them all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter