When will '09 dates be released?

Seven Seas Lagoon,seven Seas Lagoon,seven Seas Lagoon,seven Seas Lagoon,seven Seas Lagoon,seven Seas Lagoon,seven Seas Lagoon,seven Seas Lagoon,seven Seas Lagoon,seven Seas Lagoon,seven Seas Lagoon,seven Seas Lagoon,seven Seas Lagoon,seven Seas Lagoon,seven Seas Lagoon,seven Seas Lagoon,seven Seas Lagoon,seven Seas Lagoon,seven Seas Lagoon,seven Seas Lagoon

OK, before the pod-cast release tomorrow, I will dream tonight.

Hints for:-

NORTHERN EUROPE
NORTHERN EUROPE
NORTHERN EUROPE
NORTHERN EUROPE
NORTHERN EUROPE
NORTHERN EUROPE
NORTHERN EUROPE
NORTHERN EUROPE
NORTHERN EUROPE
NORTHERN EUROPE
NORTHERN EUROPE
NORTHERN EUROPE
NORTHERN EUROPE
NORTHERN EUROPE
NORTHERN EUROPE
NORTHERN EUROPE

We are SO with you on that. We've been mulling over cruises of Northern Europe on Princess, HAL, and now NCL's new (old) Jade. If Disney doesn't announce it's going to northern europe any time soon, we'll have to go with another line.

We were even disappointed that Adventures by Disney didn't add anything in scandinavia this year.

Let's hope we can toast to our next cruise in europe when we're sailing the canal this summer!

Just listened to today's podcast show are the rumors sound exciting for the summer of 2009 and summer of 2010..........:goodvibes

I think I will have to start saving my pennies for the summer of 2009!!!:thumbsup2

Also, rumor for the names of the two new ships were discussed as well............:goodvibes

Go to the Rapid Fire section, somewhere around the 20 minute mark for the announcements.........:thumbsup2

Oh thanks for the tip Andy! I am now listenign to the first part but I'll jump ahead!!!

Edited to add: Shoot! I can't jump ahead. What am I doing wrong???
Andy, can you PM me what you heard on the podcast just in case I can't get to it this morning? The suspense is killing me!

Oh thanks for the tip Andy! I am now listenign to the first part but I'll jump ahead!!!

I should have written down the time, but I was so excited about the news I didn't check until the end of the announcements and that was at the 26 minute mark. OK, I just went back and the DCL segment does start at the 20 minute mark of the Rapid Fire discussion.

Enjoy!!!!!

Edited to add: Shoot! I can't jump ahead. What am I doing wrong???
Andy, can you PM me what you heard on the podcast just in case I can't get to it this morning? The suspense is killing me!

Here goes, for those who don't have time to listen, I will post what I heard:

Just listened to today's podcast show are the rumors sound exciting for the summer of 2009 (Alaska) and summer of 2010 (Trans-Pacific to Hong Kong).......... :goodvibes

Also during summer of 2009 and 2010 the Wonder will be doing 3,4 and 7 night cruises.......... :thumbsup2

I think I will have to start saving my pennies for the summer of 2009!!!

Also, rumor for the names of the two new ships were discussed as well (Dreams and Wishes)............
:goodvibes

AWESOME NEWS!!!!!

Hmmmm...what to do what to do....

Ok, I just realized something. They need to get the Magic to the West Coast again for the Alaskan cruises!!! This means another PC CRUISE!!!! We've been SOOOO wanting to do one of these! This might be our chance! WOOO HOOOOO!

Did they mention when the early 2009 Wonder dates will be released? I have an old computer and it doesn't play the podcast.

DJ

Ok, finally listened to that portion.

No, they didn't mention when they would release those dates.

Sooo gutted, 2009 is too early for us for the Alaskan Cruise, I was hanging out for Northern Europe or at least the Med. We will have a second child by then and I am not sure I am up to taking an 18 month old on such a long flight from the UK (LA is 11 hours :( )

Mel
x

I'm a little disapponted also. I guess I'll start saving my pennies for adventures by disney.

On the other hand, if a trans-pacific to hong kong included a stop in hawaii near the new hotel, I might be interested in that one. And if they did asian itineraries that summer (hong kong, toyko, etc) I would be very interested.

Must just add that Alaska with DCL sounds fab and is also on my list of must do's - just not til our planned trip to the West Coast in 2012 or beyond!!!

We are going to brave the 8 \ 9 hour flight to Florida when the new baby is 2 1/2 in 2010 but wanted to stay closer to home prior to that... never mind, i can hope that the rumour is slightly out and the light jacket reference is for the slightly cool climes of the Baltic and not Alaska!!! (A girl can hope!)

Mel
x

On the other hand, if a trans-pacific to hong kong included a stop in hawaii near the new hotel, I might be interested in that one. And if they did asian itineraries that summer (hong kong, toyko, etc) I would be very interested.

I, too, am very curious what an Asian itinerary would look like. Can you imagine what it would be like sailing that part of the world on a Disney ship? That would be the trip-of-a-life-time for us, even more than a Panama Canal cruise.

But I don't even want to contemplate what the cost of the cruise would be, let alone the air fare.

I was reading on other cruise line MBs that Asia/Pacific is hot right now and many other cruise lines are sending ships there. So DCL heading there doesn't surprise me at all.

Here goes, for those who don't have time to listen, I will post what I heard:

Just listened to today's podcast show are the rumors sound exciting for the summer of 2009 (Alaska) and summer of 2010 (Trans-Pacific to Hong Kong).......... :goodvibes

Also during summer of 2009 and 2010 the Wonder will be doing 3,4 and 7 night cruises.......... :thumbsup2

I think I will have to start saving my pennies for the summer of 2009!!!

Also, rumor for the names of the two new ships were discussed as well (Dreams and Wishes)............
:goodvibes

Wow!! Alaska would be awesome. :cool1: But I think I would pass on Alaska if a Trans-Pacific to Hong Kong is in the works.

We cruised in Alaska on NCL this past August and I have to tell you - it was pretty chilly up there!! We were on the Magic last Thanksgiving and the weather was unusually cool (60 degrees) until we got to Cozumel. We had to call maintenance 3 times to get the A/C to the point where we weren't cold in the room. It was also pretty cool throughout the ship (cooler than what we have experienced in 4 other DCL cruises). I don't know if either the Magic or Wonder were designed to do anything other than "warm weather" cruises, but unless DCL can do something about the heat, I would be hesitant to do Alaska on either of the current ships.

Just my $.02 worth.........

The Magic is scheduled for a 3 week drydock in Sept. 2008, so it's possible some modifications could be made to make the ship more comfortable for Alaska.

I am excited about the rumors.....I would love to Alaska with DCL....my dream would be to do the PC cruise B2B with the first Alaskan cruise!!! Or, the last Alaskan cruise of the summer B2B with the PC home!!!

College....does my daughter really need that money to finish college????? JK!!!!

And I am sure when DCL does the trans pacific they will stop at their new resort in Hawaii.....I would be shocked if they didn't!!! Unless of course the resort is not finished yet by then. That would be cool and I bet they do a tie in with Hong Kong Disney World.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter