When will Disney post Park Hours for November?

zyezye

I'd Rather Be at Disney!
I keep checking disney.com, but they still haven't posted park hours for November. Anyone know how far ahead park hours are posted?
Bobbi

Hopefully soon........:D

I am also anxiously waiting for November's hours to be released. It's hard to finalize planning. Come on Disney, lets have those November hours.....please;)

I was told by a very nice and intelligent CM today while making PS resseies, the last week in August or the first week in September....argh!!!! Don't they have a clue that planning is very difficult to do without a schedule to do it with!!!!!

Liz and Greg

I am waiting for November hours, too. I have a few PS and planning to do based on what the weekend hours may be. I am hoping that they will be posted just after Labor Day.

Traditionally the hours seem to come out about 2 months before the park opens. I too am waiting them and expected to seem them within the first week of Spetember. We arrive 10/30-- I was ble to plan 2 days so far.

I am awaiting the hours also. But I did plan all of my family's days based on some EMHs. Just did my best because I wanted to get all those PSs in. I made all my PSs and even booked an Illuminations Cruise!

I just want the Nov 1st hours for MK ,this is our last day and I want to know if Spectro is showing.

minnieandmickey -
I am in the same boat as you! I am desperately hoping that they have Spectro on 11/1!! Lets keep our fingers crossed! I read on some website that they were open until 8pm on the 1st saturday of November last year.... dont know if that means spectro or not!!

Hi,

Last yr I found them on the 10th of Sept. just about anywhere you look in any of the Disney web site, but definitely right here on this board. Maybe they will share the times again around this time this yr.???

Nancy in Ct

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter