Where are you from?

Disney8704

<font color=deeppink>I so need to do that!<br><fon
Hey everyone! :wave: I was walking my dog pluto: and just had a thought. I dunno :confused3 if there is anyone on here from the state I am in, Delaware. So I figured this would be a good spot for everyone to come in and post where you are from and who knows, you might just find a new disney friend in ur same town or state. :grouphug: So thats the question. Where are you from?

Way down south in Louisiana. DD and I drove home from Orlando this past weekend. It's about 800 miles.

Penny

I'm from Baltimore, Maryland! :wave2:

It takes me just under 2 hours by airplane to get to Disney World!

Burton NB Canada all most a 30hr drive but not this year we are flying out of Bangor ME this September ( ony 3 hr away )

I'm from CT. My MIL lives in Dover, DE!!
We're leaving this Friday to start our first FW Disney adventure! Can't WAIT!! :cool1: :banana: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :hourglass

Bremen, Germany

Im basically the only German on VMK I guess ;)

only found 2 other persons from Germany (but not actually German) on this board

I am from New Jersey. I know there are a bunch of people from Jersey on the board. We even get our own week at WDW, lol! Formerly from Union County, now living in Essex county. I know two people are from the town I grew up in, from some pictures they posted.

Its a small world after all!!!

Greetings from Middle-of-Nowhere (and trying to get out!!!) in New Hampshire (and yes, we've driven to WDW in the past.....).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter