Where are you from?

Ravensdark99 said:
Bremen, Germany

Im basically the only German on VMK I guess ;)

only found 2 other persons from Germany (but not actually German) on this board

My DD13 has been taking German lessons in school for the last 2 years now. She is going to be so excited :yay: to see someone on here from Germany! Her dream is to be able learn to speak well enough to be able to go on vacation and understand and speak to everyone. When we go to WDW, she chats with the CM's in Germany - but sometimes they speak a wee bit too fast - but she's getting better everyday.
Melissa

Nutsy said:
Queensland, Australia :sunny:

This is the one place I am dying to visit! For some strange reason I love watching the old Crocodile Hunter (Steve Irwin) shows :confused3 . I have almost convinced my hubby that I want to take a trip to Queensland - actually Beerwah and the Glass House Mountains and just visit the zoo everyday :banana: . I have know idea why I like like the show so much - I am not really a fan of reptiles - I just do :rotfl:

Melissa

munchkin bunchkin said:
Hello from Dutchess Co. New York (Red Hook) :wave:

I spent one summer in Red Hook. My step-father was working up there and we went there during summer vacation, but I'll bet it has changed alot since that was in 1969!

I am from WV but am currently residing in Northern VA (Woodbridge) and am counting the days until we board our 2 hour flight to WDW!:Pinkbounc

Hi from PA(just north of Philly)!!! And we drive to florida! 16 hours straight through!

Orlando - and yes - I do drive to WDW.... in under an hour!

It's Sea World this week though - trying to get our money's worth out of tix my mom and great nephew got on Saturday...... Today makes day #3 - it's been just too hot to spend long days there - my mom is 82.

Next week a day at MK.

Your from MD? No way! I was born and raised and lived 18 long yrs in MD, LOL!! I was born at John Hopkins, raised in glen burnie and then when I was 13, we moved to the eastern shore part to a little town called Centreville, which was about 30 mins from the bay bridge. And then in 2001 I moved to this god forsaken place, lol, Dover, DE. I REALLY hate DE. Actually to be more specific we live here on base at Dover air force base. We either fly from PHL or BWI depending on who has the earliest direct flight on airtran. We are kinda stuck here in the middle between both airports, but we are 30 mins closer to PHL. But I love BWI, but my hubby loved PHL. So there u have it, lol. But ur right from BWI its 2 hrs and from PHL its 2 1/2 hrs.

Glendamax said:
I'm from Baltimore, Maryland! :wave2:

It takes me just under 2 hours by airplane to get to Disney World!

I guess it would be kinda hard to drive if ur from South Africa, lol. Thats really cool. A couple trips back I was in frontierland at that one place where they have the show insdie and u can eat that yummy food (cant remember what its called, lol) and there was a little girl from south africa. I thought that was really cool, they came all the way from there to here. Hows ur country? Is it pretty? What are the people like?

vanessat said:
Pretoria, South Africa, and we're not driving there either :teeth:

No fair! :sad1: I wanna live close by to the happiest place on earth, lol. Actually I would be in heaven :cloud9: if I lived in Celebration! :love:

makinorlando said:
Orlando - and yes - I do drive to WDW.... in under an hour!

It's Sea World this week though - trying to get our money's worth out of tix my mom and great nephew got on Saturday...... Today makes day #3 - it's been just too hot to spend long days there - my mom is 82.

Next week a day at MK.

Glendamax said:
I'm from Baltimore, Maryland! :wave2:

It takes me just under 2 hours by airplane to get to Disney World!

What part of Baltimore are you from? I live in Dundalk.

Standing tall as what seems to be one of the few Canadians on this list :wave: I hail from Guelph Ontario Canada (try to pronouce that one)

We are flying outta Buffalo on South West since 4 of us can get to MCO under 2 hours and for around 500 - 600 :yay:

Disney8704 said:
Your from MD? No way! I was born and raised and lived 18 long yrs in MD, LOL!! I was born at John Hopkins, raised in glen burnie and then when I was 13, we moved to the eastern shore part to a little town called Centreville, which was about 30 mins from the bay bridge. And then in 2001 I moved to this god forsaken place, lol, Dover, DE. I REALLY hate DE. Actually to be more specific we live here on base at Dover air force base. We either fly from PHL or BWI depending on who has the earliest direct flight on airtran. We are kinda stuck here in the middle between both airports, but we are 30 mins closer to PHL. But I love BWI, but my hubby loved PHL. So there u have it, lol. But ur right from BWI its 2 hrs and from PHL its 2 1/2 hrs.

How cool that your from Baltimore! Sorry you don't like DE. We go to the Eastern Shore part alot.

I'm from New York, but have been visiting Connecticut for the past 17 years. :teeth:

We live about 1500 miles from WDW. Two and 1/2 hours by plane.

lucyanna girl said:
Way down south in Louisiana. DD and I drove home from Orlando this past weekend. It's about 800 miles.

Penny

I love Louisiana! I wanted to go to Louisiana Tech!

the john said:
Hia from Buffalo NY

I'm in your neck of the woods, sorta, I'm south in Chaut Co.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter