Where are you from?

dizydreamer said:
You are not to far from me. I'm in Trumbull & my parents and one of my brothers live in Stratford.
My parents are off of Nicholas Ave and my brother lives near the "Y". (I don't know if ther is more than one in Stratoford).
Today was even worse than yesterday and tomorrow is going to be crazy! Keep Cool!!! :cool1: :wave2:

Hey I live off Nichols Ave too! More towards Second Hill Lane....and my grandfather lives down near the Y (there is only one!)
:Pinkbounc

Unregistered said:
5:50? you sure you don't mean 6:50? I couldn't see one earlier than that? Mind you it has to be a non-stop flight for my petfried Dad!

We do have a stop in NYC, we are going by Jet Blue.

Simba22 said:

Hey I live off Nichols Ave too! More towards Second Hill Lane....and my grandfather lives down near the Y (there is only one!)
:Pinkbounc
:thumbsup2 My parents live off of Second Hill Lane on Russell Road. How far are you from there? My brother lives on Beers Street.

Third family from Mississippi reporting in. DW, DD10, DS9, DS6, and DS2 from Laurel, MS.

Thanks to everyone for your prayers and support last year when that little storm rolled through.

We are returning to the world in Sept. We always drive. It's only 10 hours going, but two days to get home (pit stop in Destin).

:joker:

I know. Im surprised how long it has gotten. Normally when I start a thread its maybe 2 or 3 pages, sometimes even 1 page long and thats it. Keep the posts going! :thumbsup2

PrincessBrideJo said:
Oh, and I posted before at least 2 of you! So I was number 2, this post just keeps getting longer!

dizydreamer said:
:thumbsup2 My parents live off of Second Hill Lane on Russell Road. How far are you from there? My brother lives on Beers Street.

I live on Freeman Ave (runs parallel to Nichols) down by Wooster Middle School and my grandfather lives off of North Ave. :wave2:

Simba22 said:
I live on Freeman Ave (runs parallel to Nichols) down by Wooster Middle School and my grandfather lives off of North Ave. :wave2:

So you are inbetween my parents and brother. Very close by. We probably have past each other on the streets before and never knew it. Mybe I will pass by you on Sunday. I will be at my brothers house.

Glad the humidity is going away. :rotfl: Still hot though. :wave:

dizydreamer said:
So you are inbetween my parents and brother. Very close by. We probably have past each other on the streets before and never knew it. Mybe I will pass by you on Sunday. I will be at my brothers house.

Glad the humidity is going away. :rotfl: Still hot though. :wave:

My DW2B is from Milford CT not sure but I think it's close to you guys....

Live in Dracut MA now, born and raised in Newburyport MA....

And your right, the last few days were unbearable! I think I saw two tree's fighting over a dog Wednesday :rotfl2:

Just preparing us for FL in August I guess

HI we are from Elmira, NY but have been living in southern Maryland for 8 years...we have lived in Watertown NY(Fort Drum) and Newport News, Va (Ft Eustis)...but we will always call NY home...looking into calling WDW our second home in Nov... :cool1:

Pennsylvania - just outside Philadelphia. We've been making the drive almost yearly since 1972 (some years more than once :cool1: )

I'm from Las Vegas, Nevada! :wave:
But we've lived in a Chicago suburb, in NW Indiana, and St. Louis, Missouri and once in Las Vegas before. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter