Where can I find US foods in Aus

Anne_Aus

Mouseketeer
I am craving white fudge flipz, I have tried making my own and they just don't cut it... HELP PLEASE

I am having a I really miss the US kinda day today :sad:

my local IGA has a great selections..especially of lollies and soft drinks ie Dr pepper cherry cola..:goodvibes

no luck with USA foods.
Oh Karen that is so lucky now I want to go see my IGA tomorrow and see.

What state are you in?

I was told by my hairdresser about a place called Misty's Diner that sells some USA confectionary and foods, in Prahran.

I am in NSW :)

There is one store I think I might go check out tomorrow that I can think of, other than that I am back to the drawing board

Can you ship them in from Amazon maybe? I know that's the expensive option.
I understand about missing the USA, i am like that everyday ;)..I have some great friends there that keep us stocked up with most of our favourite treats. In return I send them Tim Tams and Freddos. It's expensive but so much fun.

Good luck in your search :)

Anne there is a shop in the Junction, next to Sesames that sells American candy and snacks. They might have them - their snack range varies. Also try the shop at Warners bay next to New Zealand Ice Cream. They also have a decent USA range.

I didn't realize you and I were in the same neck of the woods Austraveller. Nice to see a fellow Novocastrian on here :);)

I didn't realize you and I were in the same neck of the woods Austraveller. Nice to see a fellow Novocastrian on here :);)

i was born in waratah,Newcastle, so can I be one of your club too???:cool1:

ladies...IGA.....go now, go quickly:moped:

Try the Reject shop we have seen peanut butter cups and a few other USA lollies in there for the last 6 months not sure if they will have exactly what your looking for:goodvibes

Try the Reject shop we have seen peanut butter cups and a few other USA lollies in there for the last 6 months not sure if they will have exactly what your looking for:goodvibes

yep, ive seen that too.......good selection....

has anyone tried the M&M pretzils??? i bought some back for friends who are now adddicted but cant find them here......

I haven't tried M&M pretzel's yet but our local Blockbuster stocks them for between $3 and $4 for an individual serve...must try those in the US and stock up if I like rather then get ripped off here ;)

I haven't tried M&M pretzel's yet but our local Blockbuster stocks them for between $3 and $4 for an individual serve...must try those in the US and stock up if I like rather then get ripped off here ;)

dont do it!!!!!!!!!!, from what they said its addictive and then it has you...you'll then spend your days trying to earn more $$$ to pay for this addiction, then your family, after being heartbroken and you stealing their tellie will have an intervention and you will then spend 6 months in a 3rd rate treatment centre with others...like those on DR pepper cherry or diet coke lemon....crave but cant find...

just looking out for you :stir:

Usafoods.com.au have them but they are expensive.

Thanks - I have just had a look - $25 for the kilo box!!! She bought a kilo box home with her paying $6 for the box at SuperTarget.

has anyone tried the M&M pretzils??? i bought some back for friends who are now adddicted but cant find them here......
We bought pretzel M&M's home, but did not really like them, the Raspberry M&M's on the other hand..... yum.

My local IGA doesn't stock anything from good :(

The Reject Shop is also stocking Marshmallow Fluff now. Great for Whoopie Pies.

My local IGA doesn't stock anything from good :(

The Reject Shop is also stocking Marshmallow Fluff now. Great for Whoopie Pies.

tell your IGA that you want the USA lollie selection, they will get them in :cool1:

I could kill for a WDW velvet cupcake about now :coffee:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter