Where can I find US foods in Aus

I love the pretzel M&M's. My friend sent those ages ago. Between the three of us they were gone in 2 nights.

I love going to America around holidays because you can load up on fun treats. Last year we had some awesome Halloween treats for my daughter's birthday party.

All this talk makes me want to go back right nowww :worship:

tell your IGA that you want the USA lollie selection, they will get them in

I could kill for a WDW velvet cupcake about now

But if they get them in, then I lose an excuse to go back. I can hear DH now "Why go there when they have it here"..:confused3

I'm with you on the Red Velvet Cupcake.

But if they get them in, then I lose an excuse to go back. I can hear DH now "Why go there when they have it here"..:confused3

I'm with you on the Red Velvet Cupcake.

and the funny thing is, the red velvet cupcake really doesnt taste like anything.....maybe that's why I like it

I have 3 taste buds....
1.yum
2.yuck
3.OMG is that dairy!

I'm not a huge fan of Red Velvet usually, but the one I tried at WDW was much lighter.
It's funny, I had this goal of trying so many varieties of cupcakes there and photographing them etc etc. I think I only ended up trying 2. I was too stuffed from everything else...But yet another reason to go back hey :rotfl:

I'm not a huge fan of Red Velvet usually, but the one I tried at WDW was much lighter.
It's funny, I had this goal of trying so many varieties of cupcakes there and photographing them etc etc. I think I only ended up trying 2. I was too stuffed from everything else...But yet another reason to go back hey :rotfl:

its good to have a goal.. that's why next time you need to try the bakery at boardwalk..they have everything, and its not crowded so you can sit on the boardwalk and poeple watch.....while working your way thru your snack credits buying all the cakes:thumbsup2
that's my plan this year...diabetes be damned!

Thanks for the tip. That will be on our list of things to do for sure. We didn't spend much time on the Boardwalk last time. You know how it is, time seems to really disappear at WDW.

Thanks for the tips on the Warners bay I didn't know about that, I know there is one in Wallsend in Nelson st.

I also didn't know we had so many Newcastle people around here

Can I also add I just posted this and an email came through for grocery run having USA sweets and candy in stock today

Hey Anne, I think the Wallsend and Warners Bay are owned by the same people. The store at the Junction has a lot more products though. Also I know the fruit shop in Charlestown Square next to Woolies sometimes has USA candy (My DD always hits me up for Ben & Jerry's when we're there :scratchin )

When are you going back Karen?

I'm back in sept.....cant wait, the boardwalk is lovely....we go there to pool hop as we are DVC members staying at BLT so it 's allowed...we always get lunch at the bakery and watch the world walk past...

re email from food place......we are being watched:rotfl2:

dont do it!!!!!!!!!!, from what they said its addictive and then it has you...you'll then spend your days trying to earn more $$$ to pay for this addiction, then your family, after being heartbroken and you stealing their tellie will have an intervention and you will then spend 6 months in a 3rd rate treatment centre with others...like those on DR pepper cherry or diet coke lemon....crave but cant find...

just looking out for you :stir:

Bahahahaha ohhh it makes me want to leave work right now and go buy some from Blockbuster around the corner!!! :rotfl: mmm could also go a Hersheys Cookies and Cream ::yes:: guess I'll stick with the Malteasers someone left in the office :bitelip: As it is my anticipated Disney souvenir addiction will cost me a bomb...my "cart" on the Disney store is sitting at about $900 at the moment of stuff I expect to buy in October :love:

Bahahahaha ohhh it makes me want to leave work right now and go buy some from Blockbuster around the corner!!! :rotfl: mmm could also go a Hersheys Cookies and Cream ::yes:: guess I'll stick with the Malteasers someone left in the office :bitelip: As it is my anticipated Disney souvenir addiction will cost me a bomb...my "cart" on the Disney store is sitting at about $900 at the moment of stuff I expect to buy in October :love:

so proud re disney cart........we have trained you well.....and keep a look out for more discount codes..

also i recommend you divide it into 2 shops, and buy the first one, and if they dont have 1 item in stock that you ordered, they then send you a 25% off next order code..could save you a pretty $$$$$...

thats what I did and saved around $70

I also didn't know we had so many Newcastle people around here[/QUOTE]

After 6 yrs the melbourne5 will return home soon to become the Newcastle5 again!

So +5 more novocastrians on the boards.:dance3:

our local blockbusters has a selection of US foods too, we got penut butter and jelly :goodvibes

Another good place to try for your USA goodies is Miss Lillies Lollies at Morpeth. They have soooooo many yummy things........Mmmmmm Butter Fingers!!!! You can make a day of it as they have some lovely shops and you can sit and have afternoon tea over looking the river. A nice Sunday out!

And a Newcastle Dismeet............where do I sign up!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter