Where can I find US foods in Aus

A Newcastle DIS meet sounds great! I'll put my hand up for sure :yay:...Perhaps we should start a new thread for it?

Both my places of choice have been said (in Melbourne)...which would be USA Foods and Misty's Diner.

On a slight tangent, Misty's is fantastic is you ever feel like a massive 'authentic' USA meal. Slightly $$ but it was great to go to and get our ribs and waffle fix, as well as the deep fried desserts!

For those that are members - OzSale are currently selling pop tarts, reeces pieces, different flavoured fanta and lots of other goodies in a sale that is due to finish on Friday.

If you want to become a member PM me your email address and I'll send you an invite :goodvibes

There's a "Sugar Fix" store at Westfield Miranda that sells lots of US stuff including Pop Tarts etc. Pretty pricey I think, but they usually have a good range.

I am craving white fudge flipz, I have tried making my own and they just don't cut it... HELP PLEASE

I am having a I really miss the US kinda day today :sad:

I found Flipz and the pretzel m&ms on website moolollybar you have to order a full box though.
Hope that helps, I was searching for a friend when I came across this thread and the store.

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter