Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Is it something they use when they check you out? Is it bubble wrap?

i-mMvqdfZ-Th.jpg

It's used by a CM after a purchase but it's not the bubble wrap used at check out. :tink:

DIANE...how about this blast from the past? Going through photos for Mom's Memory Video I found 1983 Disney World pictures when we stayed at the Poly with friends. Love the wallpaper in the rooms!

i-W8ZqcC8-M.jpg
i-k2ch3K2-M.jpg
:tink:

Love the decor, it's so "80's Florida". I was at WDW is 83 too. We were there in October for Epcot opening.

Love it!! Great memories, I’m sure!! Going to ‘Ohana now for dinner w/ the family. Blessed to be able to make new memories of our own.:lovestruc

AWESOME! I posted these at the right time! :goodvibes That was a fun trip for us so many years ago; first visit for the other little girl in the picture with DD. We were in the longhouse directly across from the side entrance to the GCH (can't remember the name of it right now) but we faced the courtyard area and friends faced the monorail. Our "best" memory of that trip was the girls and their "clown faces". We took them to Circus World and they wanted their faces made up like clowns....

i-FfCW8V8-M.jpg

...little did we know the HELL we would go through that night when we tried to remove that makeup!:scared: Neither one of us had makeup remover or face cream...and that stuff DOES NOT come off with soap and water! :scared1: Both girls were CRYING LOUDLY as we tried to "scrub" it off. :eek: What a nightmare! DD STILL remembers that night! :rotfl2: :tink:

Love the decor, it's so "80's Florida". I was at WDW is 83 too. We were there in October for Epcot opening.

It's in Epcot right? WS or FW?

You're going to have to find some of your old Disney photos too! ::yes:: It is SO much fun going through them! We were there during the summer...maybe in July because at that time it never crossed our minds to take the girls out of school for a trip to DISNEY WORLD! :eek: :rotfl:

i-mMvqdfZ-Th.jpg

Yes Ma'am this is from a shop in Epcot's WS. :tink:

You're going to have to find some of your old Disney photos too! ::yes:: It is SO much fun going through them! We were there during the summer...maybe in July because at that time it never crossed our minds to take the girls out of school for a trip to DISNEY WORLD! :eek: :rotfl:

i-mMvqdfZ-Th.jpg

Yes Ma'am this is from a shop in Epcot's WS. :tink:

Germany?

I remember Circus World we went there once.

We always went during school. Usually 2 weeks in April the week of April school vacation and the week before so I only missed a week of school. That year we went in October for 2 weeks. We went to visit my Grandparents and then went to WDW for a few days but never stayed on site.

Germany?

I remember Circus World we went there once.

We always went during school. Usually 2 weeks in April the week of April school vacation and the week before so I only missed a week of school. That year we went in October for 2 weeks. We went to visit my Grandparents and then went to WDW for a few days but never stayed on site.

What a fun trip! 2 weeks...not a bad schedule! :goodvibes We stayed off site maybe 3 times; our first 2 trips and once 2000 when we rented a vacation home. We were suppose to have TWO other families join us that year so I rented a house with 5-6 bedrooms...BOTH other families backed out at the last minute :furious: so there was only 5 of us...and oldest DD was only there over the weekend since she was attending UoH at the time! We didn't even USE all of the bedrooms! :rotfl: The girls enjoyed Circus World...and at that time there were only 2 parks at DW so in a week long vacation we had plenty of time to do other things. Now we'd need 2-3 WEEKS to do everything we always want to do! :goodvibes

i-mMvqdfZ-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not from Germany. :tink:

What a fun trip! 2 weeks...not a bad schedule! :goodvibes We stayed off site maybe 3 times; our first 2 trips and once 2000 when we rented a vacation home. We were suppose to have TWO other families join us that year so I rented a house with 5-6 bedrooms...BOTH other families backed out at the last minute :furious: so there was only 5 of us...and oldest DD was only there over the weekend since she was attending UoH at the time! We didn't even USE all of the bedrooms! :rotfl: The girls enjoyed Circus World...and at that time there were only 2 parks at DW so in a week long vacation we had plenty of time to do other things. Now we'd need 2-3 WEEKS to do everything we always want to do! :goodvibes

i-mMvqdfZ-Th.jpg

Japan? Something to do with pick a pearl? Maybe the thing they bang or bang with?

i-mMvqdfZ-Th.jpg

This one is a hard one...hmmm...is it something they used on your item you purchased?

New crop to start Friday! :woohoo: Last week of summer vacation for the kiddos here in Bellville; teachers have been back the entire week already.....

i-Vzjmvjr-Th.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter