Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

New crop to start Friday! :woohoo: Last week of summer vacation for the kiddos here in Bellville; teachers have been back the entire week already.....

i-Vzjmvjr-Th.jpg
:tink:
HS, something to do with Star Wars. Is it a poster or something painted on a wall?

AWESOME! I posted these at the right time! :goodvibes That was a fun trip for us so many years ago; first visit for the other little girl in the picture with DD. We were in the longhouse directly across from the side entrance to the GCH (can't remember the name of it right now) but we faced the courtyard area and friends faced the monorail. Our "best" memory of that trip was the girls and their "clown faces". We took them to Circus World and they wanted their faces made up like clowns....

i-FfCW8V8-M.jpg

...little did we know the HELL we would go through that night when we tried to remove that makeup!:scared: Neither one of us had makeup remover or face cream...and that stuff DOES NOT come off with soap and water! :scared1: Both girls were CRYING LOUDLY as we tried to "scrub" it off. :eek: What a nightmare! DD STILL remembers that night! :rotfl2: :tink:
Oh my gosh! I would have been freaking out if I couldn’t get the makeup off, too!!

It’s typical Orlando weather the past few days... hunkering down at Seasons while waiting for the storm to pass.

Oh my gosh! I would have been freaking out if I couldn’t get the makeup off, too!!

It’s typical Orlando weather the past few days... hunkering down at Seasons while waiting for the storm to pass.

:umbrella::umbrella::umbrella: Like this....

i-KtMrZ4Q-L.jpg

:rotfl: Sure cools things off though, doesn't it? Just keep thinking "this to shall pass" and before you know you'll see the sun...or at least you'll be able to get to the next place you need to go without getting SOAKED! :umbrella: :tink:

Another thing I wanted to do but never did.:sad2:

We do that every year....I think the last time I counted them we had 36 pearls so now we'd have 37 ...the Princess picked a necklace out for hers and that was her birthday gift from DD. We used 2 of them to put in ring settings for our girls but the rest are waiting for "something special" in the safe! :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter