Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

410a by Diane Berube, on Flickr

Good place to start it's part of Slinky Dog.

Yes the house is going to seem so empty especially with Nick away too.

On the ride?

So your son, Nick, is in the police academy during the week and Steph is leaving for college and going to live in a dorm? How far away is her college? It must be strange with them gone :( They will both come home on the weekends? Hard to believe they are all grown up! But I guess we have been playing this game for like 7? years!! :eek:

i-FPCQNBN-Th.jpg

:goodvibes Pretty sure you've seen it. :goodvibes Nothing to do with the Chinese Theater. :tink:
Attraction, shop or food service?

So your son, Nick, is in the police academy during the week and Steph is leaving for college and going to live in a dorm? How far away is her college? It must be strange with them gone :( They will both come home on the weekends? Hard to believe they are all grown up! But I guess we have been playing this game for like 7? years!! :eek:

I joined Disboards in 2008 to play WITW so that would be 11 years :confused3 ... WOW ... that can't be right, can it??? 😳 With the 250 page limit, we'd be on WITW #27/28 ... that's like close to 7,000 posts! o_O Diane has solved close to 1,500 crops; I've solved close to 1,200; Denise around 500; Jeff 600+, Ed 275ish and Terri around 250. With the others that have played and left we've solved around 4,500 crops ... and made some really good friends! :grouphug: LOVE OUR "DISNEY FAMILY"! :lovestruc:tink:

You have one more week with him though, right? Another one of my friends dropped her daughter off today 😢 (this is the young lady I made the quilt for)...View attachment 429183 This SHOULD be the last one to leave! :sad:

But now WHERE on Slinky Dog??? :rotfl2: Is it in the queue? :tink:
On the ride?

The top of the loops that say "GO"?

View attachment 429265

On top of the loops that say GO :woohoo:

410 by Diane Berube, on Flickr

On the ride?

Nick starts the police academy on 9/3 he will be there all week and come home on the weekends. Steph is all moved in to her dorm. The university is about 45 minutes away. They will come home on the weekends, Steph stays some weekends if there is stuff going on at the school. It will be strange with both of them gone at the same time.

Nick starts the police academy on 9/3 he will be there all week and come home on the weekends. Steph is all moved in to her dorm. The university is about 45 minutes away. They will come home on the weekends, Steph stays some weekends if there is stuff going on at the school. It will be strange with both of them gone at the same time.

So she managed to get packed and on her way...:cool1:; wishing her a good year and enjoy your week with Nick! :goodvibes:tink:

Epcot is getting almost a total overhaul. New front area, Guardians of the Galaxy, Mary Poppins attraction, new Brazil pavilion, Moana addition to the Seas, Space restaurant and the Ratatouille ride, new nighttime show and I am sure there is more that I am forgetting.

Youngest daughter read about some of the changes and she's having a fit! :rotfl: Epcot is our favorite park. She hasn't been since 2015 so even without Epcot changes she's far behind. Her biggest "deal" was the fountain at the entrance and the Legacy stones...which we both love. I think we'll like the new entrance but it's hard to say "goodbye" to favorites. I'm excited about the Moana addition most and Mary Poppins sounds like fun. Ratatouille and Guardians...so so. The bad part is having to deal with all that construction for the next couple of years! o_O:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter