Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Is it some kind of animal decoration?
Is it a chocolate or gingerbread creation?

95 with a real feel of 105 again so off to the pool for the necessary daily exercise...:faint:...no "walking the streets" in this heat! :crazy2:

i-FxKKKD2-Th.jpg

Nothing to do with food and this holiday decoration at the WL is not animal related. :goodvibes:tink:

95 with a real feel of 105 again so off to the pool for the necessary daily exercise...:faint:...no "walking the streets" in this heat! :crazy2:

i-FxKKKD2-Th.jpg

Nothing to do with food and this holiday decoration at the WL is not animal related. :goodvibes:tink:
Is it a garland, something on the tree or is it part of a CM uniform/costume?

What a LONG afternoon :faint: and a very "hurtful" evening but thrilled to report the bill was HALF what I feared it would be...which means I get to "reward" myself! :jumping1: The dentist and her 2 assistants earned their pay this afternoon; a lot of work involved trying to save the teeth and it's looking like a success. I'm sore as the dickens and on a soft diet for 2 weeks so that means MORE ICE CREAM and my good soups! :woohoo: One day of rest before ANOTHER trip to the oral surgeon for another checkup.

i-FxKKKD2-Th.jpg

This is not a type of food and you can't purchase it; just part of the WL Christmas decor used as decorations. What could it be? :scratchin:tink:

Since you saved money, that means more Mickey ice cream bars down here. :)

:wave: Hi Ed! :wave: Actually....that's might not be to far from the truth! :rolleyes1 Galaxy's Edge WILL be opening soon! :chewy::darth::chewy::tink:

True. It will. Think I Will wait until the second attraction is open before I go into Hollywood studios. I think the second one is due to open at the end of the air at the beginning of the year.

Haunted Mansion?

And just for you. I was at the eye doctor this morning :lmao:View attachment 428407

:rolleyes1 🤪🤓🤓🤓 ...SO WAS I! 🤓🤓🤓 BUT I'M NOT GOING TO GROSS YOU OUT WITH A PICTURE! :lmao: AND...DD and both Redstorm and the Princess had appointments behind me! :goodvibes It was a "family reunion"...our eye doctor is married to my first cousin. 🤓 New lenses for me :crazy:...I'm going to be "a little wacky" until I get used to these things. 🥴😵🥴:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter