Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

The Houston Chronicle 2 years ago...Hurricane Harvey...an experience we'll never forget! 😕

i-HpZWb42-XL.jpg
:tink:

I couldn't even imagine. :(

Looks like DW might get a visit by Hurricane Dorian...or either ED...saw one track that took it close to West Palm Beach. Hope it stays a minimal little storm and wish the rain would make it to TEXAS! 😏 :tink:

Looks like DW might get a visit by Hurricane Dorian...or either ED...saw one track that took it close to West Palm Beach. Hope it stays a minimal little storm and wish the rain would make it to TEXAS! 😏 :tink:
Ugh, Dorian is giving me a real headache right now. We were suppose to have one last beach weekend for Labor day but I think she may be putting a damper on those plans. Hopefully they will have a more definite track at the 5pm update today. :(

Let's try this one...

i-4djBNdW-Th.jpg
:tink:

Shop, attraction or food service?

I'm so sorry about all everyone's weather. :eek: I try not to mention how practically perfect the weather is here where I live. It is going to get warm today, like up to 90. But it's 51 right now. It gets so pleasantly cool here at night. Now I just close my windows and my house will stay cool all day. I have a window unit a/c but I have not even put it in my window this year. It's amazing how pleasant life is with low humidity. I don't run from a/c to a/c like I used to in NC/VA. No fires anywhere near me. Crystal blue skies and a touch of fall in the air. Okay, I won't mention it again. :)

Shop, attraction or food service?

I'm so sorry about all everyone's weather. :eek: I try not to mention how practically perfect the weather is here where I live. It is going to get warm today, like up to 90. But it's 51 right now. It gets so pleasantly cool here at night. Now I just close my windows and my house will stay cool all day. I have a window unit a/c but I have not even put it in my window this year. It's amazing how pleasant life is with low humidity. I don't run from a/c to a/c like I used to in NC/VA. No fires anywhere near me. Crystal blue skies and a touch of fall in the air. Okay, I won't mention it again. :)

lol I will then
its only rained like 3 or 4 days all summer here haha

some days its been pretty hot but for the most days its perfect :)

sorry just had too

lol I will then
its only rained like 3 or 4 days all summer here haha

some days its been pretty hot but for the most days its perfect :)

sorry just had too

Our "perfect days" come in late October/early November and then again in early spring and I'm ready for those fall days! Jeff...our rain days have been close to your 3/4 days around here too this summer! They'll be showers all around but not many have visited our house 😏...all we get stuck with is the high humidity and "steamy conditions". Like I've said before, we ALL have "perfect days" and we ALL have those "not-so-perfect" days too. It keeps life interesting; I'd be really bored if we had the same weather all the time! :rotfl: We have our heat and high humidity but in my little bit of Texas we have almost 0% possibility of being evacuated because of a forest fire, I'll never see a bear in my backyard and an absolute 0% possibility of being "snowed in" 🤣. Now I will admit we also have VERY few days when we can declare "low humidity" but we're all so blessed and we all love our own little corner of the world. :goodvibes:tink:

oh I remember that

I cant imagine how to get thru something like that. we never get any type of weather like that here
one day we may go there. I want to see the one in Japan more

It was heartbreaking to watch and an experience we'll all remember. I still remember the pictures DD sent me when she and DH made a trip down to Katy to deliver food to one of the shelters. Water lapping the side of I-10 😳 and all the detours around the totally flooded roads...very frightening. What's really sad is there are many families STILL struggling to get their homes repaired. Let's just say the City of Houston has issues :rolleyes1 when it comes to handling things properly. One of her college essays makes me believe Hurricane Harvey was the deciding factor for Redstorm in determining that she wanted to go into meteorology; truly an experience that we'll never forget.

Would be very interesting to visit the other Disney properties but I'll let that adventure for you younger folks. :goodvibes I'm to old to take on a trip like; think I'll just stick to my favorite spot in Florida! ☺:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter