Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

New one for this afternoon...this should be easy...

i-9F9d58K-Th.jpg
:tink:

Looks like it could be an Easter egg? Lobby area?

is it one of those Easter Eggs from the GF?
I'm going to go with a lamp or vase on the tables around the grand staircase. :tink:

Excellent! This is an Easter egg from the Grand Floridian. 👍

Now tell me where this egg was. It was not in the lobby or around a staircase.

I hope she doesn't have to shut down. Does she offer pet supplies too? You would think pet care would be essential. But I guess if they consider hair salons non essential dog groomers would be the same .:headache:

I hope Amanda doesn't have to close too!

My new vet called to confirm yesterday then called this morning and cancelled Tootsie's pedicure! I have been trying since the beginning of Feb. trying to get someone to come up here. Finally lined up this new vet and then was one day too late! She really needs her hoofs trimmed!

I went to Walmart and Super One this morning. Both were great! Not crowded. Well stocked with everything except toilet paper, paper towels and Lysol wipes. I didn't need paper towels or TP but was hoping for Lysol wipes.

I hope she doesn't have to shut down. Does she offer pet supplies too? You would think pet care would be essential. But I guess if they consider hair salons non essential dog groomers would be the same .:headache:
I hope Amanda doesn't have to close too!

My new vet called to confirm yesterday then called this morning and cancelled Tootsie's pedicure! I have been trying since the beginning of Feb. trying to get someone to come up here. Finally lined up this new vet and then was one day too late! She really needs her hoofs trimmed!

I went to Walmart and Super One this morning. Both were great! Not crowded. Well stocked with everything except toilet paper, paper towels and Lysol wipes. I didn't need paper towels or TP but was hoping for Lysol wipes.

She offers a few pet supplies but not food and that's what classifies as "essential". 😥 She has treats, toothpaste, toys, collar's, etc. but not food. It's going to be rough; she could do a few from her home but she lives so far out of town I don't think she'd have many "takers" if she offered that. Still hoping for the best.

Denise, glad your stores are well stocked with most items. So far David's had good luck with finding everything we request but he often has to check 3 different places. Like everywhere...the TP, paper towels and wipes aren't anywhere to be found...and dishwashing detergent is hard to locate. :confused3 Almost every store in our area is limiting those and other items IF you can get there right after they restock. It all goes fast. 😳:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter