Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

In the queue? On the wall.

i-mrPKwRf-Th.jpg

Yes, this is on a wall but it's not in the queue. :tink:

Sara's view for "girls trip"! No husband, no kids, just "the girls"!505458

Sorry...can't figure out how to rotate it! :headache: Beach view looks SO nice...sure hoping our trip next week still happens! :beach::tink:

Last edited:
Nice. I could sit and stare at that view all day.:cloud9: Is it a hotel or did they rent a house?

I COULD TOO! And that's about all they're doing...sitting on the balcony, looking at the view and drinking wine! 🍷 Texas reported 7,000 new cases today 😵 and she said Galveston was SO crowded so they're not going out much at all. Getting take out for their meals and scheduled in room massages. This is a hotel/condo and they offered zero refunds for "covid cancellations". They'd reserved this suite when they thought they'd be at dance competition....each of the mother's have dancers for Center Stage and they're all in Katie's groups. The girls are still having dance classes preparing for next weeks competition...WE HOPE...so they couldn't go. They got schedules yesterday so it's still "a go" but with all those new cases today I'm getting really nervous. At least if it gets cancelled too Katie WILL get to go with us next week. :goodvibes:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter