Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Is it part of the Nemo ride or in another area?

i-8gVdtR2-Th.jpg

Yes Ma'am, it's part of the Nemo ride; tell me what part. :tink:

No, no winner on this one I guess. :sad2: This is Dok-Ondar's Den of Antiquities. But I do not know the backstory on the statue with the ball. I'm sure there is a story but I don't know it.

😊FROM MY POST YESTERDAY....

Here's the shop....bad thing though...I can't remember what the name is! :rotfl2: Maybe Doc Ondar's;; from my pictures around this one looks like we were maybe in the Docking Bay 7 area.

i-NH9dBcs-M.jpg

I'm so bad with names and I have no earthly clue WHO this is. :tink:

....DOC-ONDAR'S was my first thought after it wasn't in the Market Merchants area. :goodvibes:tink:

Last edited:

Here's the shop....bad thing though...I can't remember what the name is! :rotfl2: Maybe Doc Ondar's;; from my pictures around this one looks like we were maybe in the Docking Bay 7 area.

i-NH9dBcs-M.jpg

😊FROM MY POST YESTERDAY....

i-NH9dBcs-M.jpg

....DOC-ONDAR'S was my first thought after it wasn't in the Market Merchants area. :goodvibes:tink:

I am so sorry! :flower3: These Star Wars names are so weird and I guess don't even register with me.

Give yourself the point!!! :yay:

Still don't know who the person is.....

Are you still working from home? or your mother's house?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter