Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-Q9QLsxC-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, nothing to do with a car; not a chain or ball bearing. :tink:

Are they cannons?

Another thing I noticed that was "un-Disney" was some of the landscaping, especially in Pandora, was so "unkept". A lot of dead vegetation among the ground plants and dead limbs/leaves in some of the taller trees. Nothing "stood out" but not used to seeing this at DW. I'm sure most people didn't even notice but, as a "gardener", I did. I kept thinking to myself, "that area needs to be "cleaned up". 😂 The 2nd picture is from the safari; again, don't ever remember bodies of water being so "slimy" looking. :sad2:

P1190802-XL.jpg
P1190830-XL.jpg
:tink:

Oh geez! Michelangelo painted the ceiling? Then this is not him :goodvibes: Sorry about that. I get him mixed up with this other guy, who is also on Epcot's Spaceship Earth.

So now where is this?

Well...I know ZILCH about "great painters" since that's never interested me so I probably won't be much help. I know it's not a Van Gogh 🤣 and the only other guy I can think of is Rembrandt. :tink:

New crop for y'all on this HOT Texas evening. We were HOT at Disney World but it's been REALLY HOT since we got back home. Heat index had to hit 110 this afternoon! :faint:

i-QD2JL3x-S.jpg

New crop for y'all on this HOT Texas evening. We were HOT at Disney World but it's been REALLY HOT since we got back home. Heat index had to hit 110 this afternoon! :faint:

i-QD2JL3x-S.jpg

Park, resort or other?

110? :faint: We got some much needed rain last night :yay: and my high today was 74. Beautiful day. But I'm afraid it's going to be a hot, dry summer. I hate the summer/fire season.....:sad2:

Well...I know ZILCH about "great painters" since that's never interested me so I probably won't be much help. I know it's not a Van Gogh 🤣 and the only other guy I can think of is Rembrandt. :tink:

Well, after researching it this is not a specific painter with a name. "Further signs of the Renaissance are seen as our journey progresses. First we see an artist’s assistant mixing paint while he works on his latest masterpiece. And just beyond a sculptor chisels a statue from marble." And then you see Michelangelo painting the ceiling.

So I don't need a name. And, you know it's a painter so just guess where this painting is. It's not on a wall.

This is not Michelangelo. Sorry about that. I get him mixed up with this other guy, who is also on Epcot's Spaceship Earth.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter