Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-tHRcqff-Th.jpg

Good thought but no Ma'am, nothing associated with Test Track or the car wash. :tink:

Inside or outside?

Festival of the Arts or Flower and Garden?

Food and Wine?

Our "summer weather recap" is in the local paper this week; one of the hottest, driest in our towns history. As of September 1st we've had 15 inches of rain for the entire year; in 2021 on that date we'd had 51 inches! :faint: 77 days of 100+ temperature with highest temp recorded on June 27 of 109; 12 more days with a temperature of 99. That's why I'm a "winter person"! :rotfl: Still struggling waiting for a new AC unit; AC installer can't find one! :headache: New models being manufactured now and "this years model" difficult to locate! Diane...can I come VISIT you? :goodvibes

i-tHRcqff-Th.jpg

This is associated with the Flower and Garden show. 🌺:tink:

Our "summer weather recap" is in the local paper this week; one of the hottest, driest in our towns history. As of September 1st we've had 15 inches of rain for the entire year; in 2021 on that date we'd had 51 inches! :faint: 77 days of 100+ temperature with highest temp recorded on June 27 of 109; 12 more days with a temperature of 99. That's why I'm a "winter person"! :rotfl: Still struggling waiting for a new AC unit; AC installer can't find one! :headache: New models being manufactured now and "this years model" difficult to locate! Diane...can I come VISIT you? :goodvibes

i-tHRcqff-Th.jpg

This is associated with the Flower and Garden show. 🌺:tink:
Is it part of a topiary display, looks like a tape measure. I think pluto was holding one, could that be it?

Last edited:
something to do with Moana?

likes like it could be a sand sculpture?

Park? Epcot?

Sure you can come visit. But I have to come visit you in the middle of the winter.

OH YES :goodvibes...you'd love Texas during the winter....unless we get a freak "cold spell" like we had in February 2021 :rotfl: ! Honestly...I'm READY to "come East"! It was miserable today (and not much better at the football game this evening); if our AC serviceman can't find a unit soon I just may go move in with Allie for awhile! :rotfl2: The nights have been okay; I have a huge box fan set up in our bedroom but between 3 & 7 in the afternoon it gets very uncomfortable. 🥴 They're coming tomorrow to put more Freon in and David's going to try and find the leak and fix it for now. Last week's Freon refill lasted 5-6 days so hoping he finds a unit in that time.

i-JxQvQhR-S.jpg

Good eye Jeff; this is a sand sculpture associated with Moana. It's from a park but not Epcot. :tink:

I'm NOT a fan of road trip games; hate being on the crowded visitors side and half-time show is performed to the home side. Tonight was gross...hot, humid, crowded but the team won and the girls had fun complete with a little "flirting" with an elderly gentleman! 😉 Beautiful sunset too! But...don't get me started on the Flag Corps uniforms! 😳 I've seen some really ugly costumes over the years but these "win the prize"! 🙄 I've known the Band Director since he was a freshman in high school....gonna have to "have a talk" with him! 😄

P1890841-S.jpg
P1890759-S.jpg
P1890762-S.jpg
P1890764-S.jpg
P1890794-S.jpg
P1890824-S.jpg
:tink:

I'm NOT a fan of road trip games; hate being on the crowded visitors side and half-time show is performed to the home side. Tonight was gross...hot, humid, crowded but the team won and the girls had fun complete with a little "flirting" with an elderly gentleman! 😉 Beautiful sunset too! But...don't get me started on the Flag Corps uniforms! 😳 I've seen some really ugly costumes over the years but these "win the prize"! 🙄 I've known the Band Director since he was a freshman in high school....gonna have to "have a talk" with him! 😄

P1890841-S.jpg
P1890759-S.jpg
P1890762-S.jpg
P1890764-S.jpg
P1890794-S.jpg
P1890824-S.jpg
:tink:

Pretty sunset

OH YES :goodvibes...you'd love Texas during the winter....unless we get a freak "cold spell" like we had in February 2021 :rotfl: ! Honestly...I'm READY to "come East"! It was miserable today (and not much better at the football game this evening); if our AC serviceman can't find a unit soon I just may go move in with Allie for awhile! :rotfl2: The nights have been okay; I have a huge box fan set up in our bedroom but between 3 & 7 in the afternoon it gets very uncomfortable. 🥴 They're coming tomorrow to put more Freon in and David's going to try and find the leak and fix it for now. Last week's Freon refill lasted 5-6 days so hoping he finds a unit in that time.

i-JxQvQhR-S.jpg

Good eye Jeff; this is a sand sculpture associated with Moana. It's from a park but not Epcot. :tink:

HS or AK?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter