Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Is this in the World Showcase or one of the new "Worlds" up front, Celebration, Discovery or Nature?

Attraction shop or food service?

Talk about cutting it close 😳

is it from WS? is it from a shop?

At 1:30 this afternoon it was 57 degrees; at 3:30 it is 30 degrees with "feel like" temperature of 15! I finished covering my plants and turning the warming lights on under the blankets at 1:15! :faint: Boo stood at the back door a few minutes ago and stopped in her tracks :rotfl:; she looked at me like..."I don't think so"! :rotfl2: We're not "built" for those temperatures around here! :rolleyes1

i-PwWDFs3-Th.jpg

This is not from the WS and not from from one of the "new worlds. This is from an attraction. :tink:

Talk about cutting it close 😳

The airport shuttle people thought they were leaving from JFK when they actually flew out of EWR...New Jersey! Allie was tracking on her phone and noticed the driver wasn't going the right ways; she mentioned to him they were flying out of New Jersey and he went "Oh S***"! :rotfl2: Sara told Treavor he would have LOVED the driver :rolleyes:; he drove on the shoulder in a congested area for about 4 blocks; ran lights turning from yellow to red :scared:; went through a gas station parking lot at a corner turn; got to the airport drop off area for groups that had a long line so he was going to take them to a different drop off point when there was a bridge the bus wouldn't fit under:rotfl: so he BACKED UP for about half a block! :drive::rotfl2: The girls loved him! She said she now has a new appreciation for "HOME ALONE" and the airport scenes! Other than that they had a good last day! :faint: Sara's pictures aren't loading for some reason so I'll try again later!:tink:

Last edited:
At 1:30 this afternoon it was 57 degrees; at 3:30 it is 30 degrees with "feel like" temperature of 15! I finished covering my plants and turning the warming lights on under the blankets at 1:15! :faint: Boo stood at the back door a few minutes ago and stopped in her tracks :rotfl:; she looked at me like..."I don't think so"! :rotfl2: We're not "built" for those temperatures around here! :rolleyes1

i-PwWDFs3-Th.jpg

This is not from the WS and not from from one of the "new worlds. This is from an attraction. :tink:

SSE?

Temps here have been in the teens in the morning and highs in the 20s and 30s. Tomorrow supposed to rain with temps near 50 then Saturday low of 12 high if 20. I’m thinking everything’s going to freeze making roads icy. We have to go out Saturday morning. Should be fun. Your temps have been crazy cold 🥶

So much to do in the next few days. Have to make pierogies :faint: with not a lot of help because everyone is working. I have to wrap presents. Still waiting on 6 packages that were ordered in November:headache: two are supposed arrive tomorrow and the others next week🤬 all gifts for the kids. I have to bake cupcakes and a chocolate cream pie.

SSE?

Temps here have been in the teens in the morning and highs in the 20s and 30s. Tomorrow supposed to rain with temps near 50 then Saturday low of 12 high if 20. I’m thinking everything’s going to freeze making roads icy. We have to go out Saturday morning. Should be fun. Your temps have been crazy cold 🥶

So much to do in the next few days. Have to make pierogies :faint: with not a lot of help because everyone is working. I have to wrap presents. Still waiting on 6 packages that were ordered in November:headache: two are supposed arrive tomorrow and the others next week🤬 all gifts for the kids. I have to bake cupcakes and a chocolate cream pie.

It's now down to 23 with "real feel" of 3 :cold:; gotten REALLY cold, REALLY fast! David had to go cut more firewood for our playroom area. We don't have that room on our heating system....just a window unit and it's to cold to keep it warm enough so the bathroom pipes don't freeze! He has to keep the wood heater going all night! (He just got back from his shop and discovered someone had STOLEN all his smaller firewood! 😡 He works so hard getting that stuff cut and now his "stash" is gone!) Wind is so strong he's afraid our older trees in the back yard are going to drop a lot of limbs. Messaged Cheryl's daughter-in-law earlier this evening. They're in Colorado Springs with her family this Christmas and she said it's been below 0 all day today. That rain and 50 degrees is going to make a HUGE mess for you! :scared: Wish you didn't have to get out in that mess! We're ALL behind this year! 🥴 I still have over half our gifts to wrap and tomorrow will be my "cooking day". Making everything for Christmas lunch so a lot of prep work...my least favorite thing to do in the kitchen! We're going to my nephews Christmas Eve and he's requested my "famous" broccoli salad. I love that salad but absolutely HATE cutting the broccoli! 😆 Takes SO much time...about like your pierogies! I was looking over a recipe for pierogies earlier this week and thought of you. I didn't do much baking this year...just couldn't get to it since we've been sick. Did make mint fudge that Sara & Allie like but other than my sugar cookies that's been it. All the Christmas gifts I've ordered have been delivered but STILL waiting for our Christmas postcards! Gives delivery date on Dec. 29th :faint: so my Christmas cards will be VERY late this year. :rolleyes1 Should have ordered them as soon as we got back from DW but didn't have the energy to look through my photos and MAKE the cards! At least your done with school....hopefully we can get our stuff done. I know I'M not going ANYWHERE tomorrow. We're suppose to stay below freezing until noon on Saturday!

i-PwWDFs3-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not from SSE. :tink:

i-PwWDFs3-Th.jpg

But doesn't the attraction have to be in one of the "worlds" Which world is it in?

It's now down to 23 with "real feel" of 3 :cold:; gotten REALLY cold, REALLY fast! David had to go cut more firewood for our playroom area. We don't have that room on our heating system....just a window unit and it's to cold to keep it warm enough so the bathroom pipes don't freeze! He has to keep the wood heater going all night! (He just got back from his shop and discovered someone had STOLEN all his smaller firewood! 😡 He works so hard getting that stuff cut and now his "stash" is gone!) Wind is so strong he's afraid our older trees in the back yard are going to drop a lot of limbs. Messaged Cheryl's daughter-in-law earlier this evening. They're in Colorado Springs with her family this Christmas and she said it's been below 0 all day today. That rain and 50 degrees is going to make a HUGE mess for you! :scared: Wish you didn't have to get out in that mess! We're ALL behind this year! 🥴 I still have over half our gifts to wrap and tomorrow will be my "cooking day". Making everything for Christmas lunch so a lot of prep work...my least favorite thing to do in the kitchen! We're going to my nephews Christmas Eve and he's requested my "famous" broccoli salad. I love that salad but absolutely HATE cutting the broccoli! 😆 Takes SO much time...about like your pierogies! I was looking over a recipe for pierogies earlier this week and thought of you. I didn't do much baking this year...just couldn't get to it since we've been sick. Did make mint fudge that Sara & Allie like but other than my sugar cookies that's been it. All the Christmas gifts I've ordered have been delivered but STILL waiting for our Christmas postcards! Gives delivery date on Dec. 29th :faint: so my Christmas cards will be VERY late this year. :rolleyes1 Should have ordered them as soon as we got back from DW but didn't have the energy to look through my photos and MAKE the cards! At least your done with school....hopefully we can get our stuff done. I know I'M not going ANYWHERE tomorrow. We're suppose to stay below freezing until noon on Saturday!

i-PwWDFs3-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not from SSE. :tink:

Inside or outside?

1671821070707.png

One of the 126 dogs Amanda, and her staff of 2, bathed and groomed over the last 4 days! It was after 8 when she got home Wednesday night! She's READY for her winter break next week. She'll even be spending a day at Disneyland! She wants me to fly out and join her! I THANKED HER for the invite but said HELL NO...I'm done for a few weeks...hope to "hibernate" and rest a couple of weeks!

View attachment 726995

One of the 126 dogs Amanda, and her staff of 2, bathed and groomed over the last 4 days! It was after 8 when she got home Wednesday night! She's READY for her winter break next week. She'll even be spending a day at Disneyland! She wants me to fly out and join her! I THANKED HER for the invite but said HELL NO...I'm done for a few weeks...hope to "hibernate" and rest a couple of weeks!

Oh that’s a lot of doggies 😳

My emoji's have disappeared and the page is "shrunk"! Anyone else seeing this or is our computer and/or service. We had some issues yesterday with the strong winds with in/out service...

i-PwWDFs3-Th.jpg

This is from FW but not one of the "NEW worlds"; it's inside.

Haven’t noticed any issues.

Is this in the Land pavilion or Innoventions?

Where we go in Maine is experiencing some flooding.
We’ve had heavy rain, then sun then rain again with thunder and lightning now it’s snowing🤪then everything’s going to freeze

Attachments

• D7C5CBDA-13F9-4E1E-9412-EB5ADD889F5F.png
    D7C5CBDA-13F9-4E1E-9412-EB5ADD889F5F.png
    131.9 KB · Views: 0
  • EC569923-1BBE-49C1-8897-499A22E4D7ED.png
    EC569923-1BBE-49C1-8897-499A22E4D7ED.png
    143.7 KB · Views: 0
  • FD912E41-7CCD-4EE6-9E47-C6806F1D2159.png
    FD912E41-7CCD-4EE6-9E47-C6806F1D2159.png
    170 KB · Views: 1
  • AFE82309-6712-4119-A857-6D0F8B6941FC.png
    AFE82309-6712-4119-A857-6D0F8B6941FC.png
    124.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 3EC7FC88-C60B-49F9-8113-C31B97EBDD1F.png
    3EC7FC88-C60B-49F9-8113-C31B97EBDD1F.png
    126.8 KB · Views: 1
Where we go in Maine is experiencing some flooding.
We’ve had heavy rain, then sun then rain again with thunder and lightning now it’s snowing🤪then everything’s going to freeze

Oh WOW...and what a day you've had! Nothing "exciting" here...with the exception of FREEZING 36 hours straight! Our high today was 29; neighbors pipes froze so we were carrying water over to them! Finished wrapping gifts at 2:30 AM ... alarm is set for NOON ... neighbor is bringing us some soup for lunch otherwise I'd sleep longer! LOL...since I still have no little funny faces to copy!

P1290517-XL.jpg

We sure did miss Cheryl and really hard on Bruce...he proposed to Cheryl on Christmas Eve, 1979. She told Jay she wanted him to host our annual Christmas Eve gathering and he and Elizabeth put together a nice evening for our family.

P1290526-L.jpg

...and Santa has arrived at our house and I'M finally going to bed...MERRY CHRISTMAS!

P1940881-M.jpg
P1940882-M.jpg
P1940892-M.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter