Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-PwWDFs3-Th.jpg

Surprise...this IS from Living With the Land. Any clue why these shoes are in there?

Are they there all the time or is it a special scene/display?

We sure did miss Cheryl and really hard on Bruce...he proposed to Cheryl on Christmas Eve, 1979. She told Jay she wanted him to host our annual Christmas Eve gathering and he and Elizabeth put together a nice evening for our family.

P1290526-L.jpg

...and Santa has arrived at our house and I'M finally going to bed...MERRY CHRISTMAS!

P1940881-M.jpg
P1940882-M.jpg
P1940892-M.jpg

I bet it was hard on him. Super hard for us it didn’t really feel like Christmas. 🙁

FUN day and I "hit the jackpot" with gifts! But turned a little sad too...my sister and her family had a 7:40 flight out of Austin this evening for Orlando. It was CANCELED at 10 PM!!! (They'd been at the airport since 6! Nothing available until WEDNESDAY so they "hit the road"! A little worried about them driving...they're all so tired...but they're attempting to get there late tomorrow. Jay and Elizabeth are flying out tomorrow/now today...they're spending the night at the airport hotel we used on Thanksgiving. 2 hours from their home Jay discovered he'd LEFT HIS WALLET at home! So much for a little extra sleep this evening before their flight...LOL!

Allie loved all her Stitch gifts, Boo even played with her gift and crazy Katie's favorite was a mermaid blanket she'd requested! She kept "flipping her legs" saying, "I'm Ariel"! And I got a "thumbs up" on the photo book of her sophomore activities...I put little turkey emojis over the girl in the group pictures that gave her so much "grief" last year! LOL (Mom, Sara, was NOT happy with "Mimi's humor") LOL

P1940912-S.jpg
P1940919-S.jpg
P1940920-S.jpg
P1940923-S.jpg
P1940956-S.jpg
P1940995-S.jpg
P1950011-S.jpg
P1950012-S.jpg
P1940944-S.jpg

17 hours later they've arrived! Oldest nephew and his wife had early morning flight and by noon they were checked in and IN their room!

Attachments

• IMG_0068.jpg
    IMG_0068.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 0
Deluxe moderate or value?

i-xz9rMMS-Th.jpg

This is from a value resort. (Finally figured out how to get my emojis back but my page is still small! :headache: Checked technical thread and I'm not the only one with the issue...but no post on how to fix it! 🥴...and STILL trying to get rid of my ticker! THAT'S not working either...it won't delete!):tink:

i-xz9rMMS-Th.jpg

This is from a value resort. (Finally figured out how to get my emojis back but my page is still small! :headache: Checked technical thread and I'm not the only one with the issue...but no post on how to fix it! 🥴...and STILL trying to get rid of my ticker! THAT'S not working either...it won't delete!):tink:

I’ll start with POP?

I have that problem sometimes. They will go away then magically reappear. :confused3
I don’t see your ticker anymore.

I’ll start with POP?

I have that problem sometimes. They will go away then magically reappear. :confused3
I don’t see your ticker anymore.

:thumbsup2 I asked the Technical Moderator to fix that!:rotfl:and now, after I posted, I see it's back again! :headache: But they can't seem to get the "shrinking page" problem solved for everyone. :headache: It's something to do with a code. Seems like little issues like this pop up every year about this time! :confused3 Did you ever manage to get your kids together for Christmas? It sucks when they have to work; Amanda has missed a few Christmas Eve gatherings too 'cause she's been working so late!

i-xz9rMMS-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not from the POP. :tink:

:thumbsup2 I asked the Technical Moderator to fix that!:rotfl:and now, after I posted, I see it's back again! :headache: But they can't seem to get the "shrinking page" problem solved for everyone. :headache: It's something to do with a code. Seems like little issues like this pop up every year about this time! :confused3 Did you ever manage to get your kids together for Christmas? It sucks when they have to work; Amanda has missed a few Christmas Eve gatherings too 'cause she's been working so late!

i-xz9rMMS-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not from the POP. :tink:

AoA?

Both kids worked Christmas Eve. They were both home by 7. They both had Christmas off which was nice.

AoA?

Both kids worked Christmas Eve. They were both home by 7. They both had Christmas off which was nice.

Awesome....that wasn't bad at all! Did their gifts get delivered or you still waiting? Mandy usually finishes around 6-7 when she has to work on Christmas Eve but the church service starts at 6/6:30 and by the time she gets the shop cleaned, goes home and cleans up it's 8:30 or later! They leave tomorrow for California. Bryan and Ayla plan on going to Knott's Berry and she's going to Disneyland by herself! And, of course, the next Pacific storm is scheduled to bring LOTS of rain for the Los Angeles area! 🥴 Allie's down to a week and trying to get things done. She did the last of the shopping yesterday, got best advice on calling home today (I'll probably just let HER call ME :rolleyes1...all should be done through Facebook Messenger plus time difference confuses my "non-technical brain :faint: and they've been going to her favorite restaurants the past week. Friday is SUPPOSE to be the Annual Alumni Soccer game that she missed last year because of surgery. The high school football/soccer stadium is currently closed for a new track to be installed so they're playing their games at the local city park which literally FLOODS if we get a half inch rain! Well...guess what...we have 80% chance of rain tomorrow :headache:! IF that prediction holds true the game will be canceled; makes us SO sad....we've been looking forward to it for 2 months. We ARE going to dinner at her favorite Tex-Mex restaurant in Houston though and her 2 best friends are joining us so looking forward to that. I'll make her favorite dishes on New Year's Day and she'll finish packing on the 2nd. I'm gonna miss that girl! 😣

i-xz9rMMS-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not from AoA. Huge disappointment for me....I never got the chance to walk over to AoA's lobby from the skyliner to check out the decorations. I did manage to walk to the Little Mermaid section but couldn't make it any further. 😕:tink:

😅 Just saw this on Facebook! Last week at this time our temperature was upper 20's; today we're upper 70's! (And it was pointed out in comments the author forgot HURRICANE SEASON!) As per predictions, we'll be in Tornado season #1 early next week. :faint:

1672256691967.png:tink:

Awesome....that wasn't bad at all! Did their gifts get delivered or you still waiting? Mandy usually finishes around 6-7 when she has to work on Christmas Eve but the church service starts at 6/6:30 and by the time she gets the shop cleaned, goes home and cleans up it's 8:30 or later! They leave tomorrow for California. Bryan and Ayla plan on going to Knott's Berry and she's going to Disneyland by herself! And, of course, the next Pacific storm is scheduled to bring LOTS of rain for the Los Angeles area! 🥴 Allie's down to a week and trying to get things done. She did the last of the shopping yesterday, got best advice on calling home today (I'll probably just let HER call ME :rolleyes1...all should be done through Facebook Messenger plus time difference confuses my "non-technical brain :faint: and they've been going to her favorite restaurants the past week. Friday is SUPPOSE to be the Annual Alumni Soccer game that she missed last year because of surgery. The high school football/soccer stadium is currently closed for a new track to be installed so they're playing their games at the local city park which literally FLOODS if we get a half inch rain! Well...guess what...we have 80% chance of rain tomorrow :headache:! IF that prediction holds true the game will be canceled; makes us SO sad....we've been looking forward to it for 2 months. We ARE going to dinner at her favorite Tex-Mex restaurant in Houston though and her 2 best friends are joining us so looking forward to that. I'll make her favorite dishes on New Year's Day and she'll finish packing on the 2nd. I'm gonna miss that girl! 😣

i-xz9rMMS-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not from AoA. Huge disappointment for me....I never got the chance to walk over to AoA's lobby from the skyliner to check out the decorations. I did manage to walk to the Little Mermaid section but couldn't make it any further. 😕:tink:

One of the All Stars?

Still waiting for one more to be delivered. Got a few today.

How long is Allie gone for? Is she going by herself?

One of the All Stars?

Still waiting for one more to be delivered. Got a few today.

How long is Allie gone for? Is she going by herself?

:mickeyjum One more package to go! :mickeyjum I got the last one today too. I'd actually forgotten about it; stocking stuffers for Sara & Treavor.

Allie will be gone until the end of March and then her spring semester is done! She'll be home from April-August! :stitch2: She'll go to Brownwood for a few weeks just to be with her friends and start doing soccer workouts. Her coach wants to see what "physical condition" she's in. If she "passes his test" he wants to build the offense around her :rolleyes: for next season so she really wants to get workouts in. Liverpool Hope University has soccer facilities but they'll be in the middle of their season when she gets there. She's going to talk to the coach and just see if he'll allow her either to be a "guest player" or work with the team during their practices but won't be able to check into that until she arrives. Treavor's Mom is going AFTER her classes are done and they'll spend 10-14 days touring. That was her intended graduation gift but, with Covid, the trip had to be canceled. Sara told her she could stay as long as she wanted after the semester was done as long as she was home by Easter which is April 9th. Jane's done a tour of England before but it's been over 20 years ago so she's anxious to go back. We're looking at February 7th for a week to 10 days. She just left after spending a couple of hours with us working on a schedule and what we might be interested in. The school is taking a group to Wales February 6-8 so she suggested we fly on the 7th, use the 8th as our "jet lag day" and meet her on the 9th. We're probably talking $10,000 and that's A LOT of money but, like I told David, it's a "once in a lifetime" opportunity. It's just hard to "pull the trigger" on spending THAT MUCH especially since we'll be going to DW in June with Katie's dance studio. :scared:

i-xz9rMMS-Th.jpg

Yes, this is from one of the All Star Resorts. :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter