Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Looks like ribbon candy. Park resort or other?

i-mtBmvfz-Th.jpg

It's suppose to be ribbon candy but it's not really "ribbon candy". It's from a park. :tink:

I don’t think I’ll like it either I’m hoping it goes away and they bring back fastpass

Her biggest complaint is you can't schedule another until you USE the first one scheduled so she'll only be able to use it 3, maybe 4, times but you've paid the extra money. SAME as with Fastpass just more $$$$. So she's spent most of her day in lines.

Really nice dinner this evening in Houston with "the girls". Always entertaining when Katie AND Cami join us! :rotfl2:

P1950088-S.jpg
P1950094-S.jpg
P1950093-M.jpg
:tink:

Her biggest complaint is you can't schedule another until you USE the first one scheduled so she'll only be able to use it 3, maybe 4, times but you've paid the extra money. SAME as with Fastpass just more $$$$. So she's spent most of her day in lines.

Really nice dinner this evening in Houston with "the girls". Always entertaining when Katie AND Cami join us! :rotfl2:

P1950088-S.jpg
P1950094-S.jpg
P1950093-M.jpg

That stinks. I guess you have to schedule the first one really early.

Pretty lights. There’s usually never a line for this ride.

That stinks. I guess you have to schedule the first one really early.

She didn't say how long the wait was but it's pretty busy today even with the rain. Her first one was 12:17 PM...the earliest she could get and it was for SSE. Yes...if you're lucky enough to get one right after the park opens it's worth it but that's just "luck". She was trying to do her favorites AND the rides that are only at DL but I told her to make sure she did It's A Small World since it's decorated SO pretty for Christmas. :tink:

FINALLY got our Photopass pictures loaded. I think this EPCOT one is one of my favorites. The camera sits on top of the monorail station and the Photopass lady just clicked a button to take the shot. :goodvibes

i-m6K58Vg-XL.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter