Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

I always make room for good food haha

I TRIED :faint:...included eating ice cream from Main Street on the way out of the park after midnight! :faint: Just couldn't do it! But only gained 2 pounds over the holidays...was dreading that moment this morning during my 6 month checkup when the nurse said, "let's see how much you weigh"! :scared: Not bad for all the extra treats (including STARBUCKS or JOFFREY'S coffee frozen drinks EVERY day plus all the goodies I brought back home in an effort to "extend the magic"! :cloud9: :tink:

Diane...thought you'd get a kick out of this picture I took last night. I've titled it, "That REACTION when you see the refs for tonights game ARE THE SAME ONES you had at your game last Friday!" :scared1: They WERE a LITTLE better last night but noticed the Coach had a LONG talk with them at the center of the field after the coin toss! :rolleyes1

15937033_1142107792554915_6789235747469174907_o.jpg

...and Redstorm pointing this out to #13's twin sister...:rotfl:

15896423_1142107795888248_1352181982155650952_o.jpg
:rotfl2: :tink:

The look in her face is priceless.:rotfl2:

We run into the same thing with softball umpires.:rotfl:

Sorry you are stuck with them all season. Maybe the talk with the coach helped.

:rotfl: Hope so! We just want the girls to remain uninjured. :headache: Soccer IS a "contact sport"...the European version of our football! Some of his "non-calls" could lead to injuries...hopefully that's what the coach emphasised! :goodvibes :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter