Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

9872dca2-d214-41c9-ac86-1fb665acc0f9_zpsmnl83oog.jpg

No Ma'am...this one is not from Tren-D. :goodvibes :tink:

Yeah I figured that would be too easy. Park, resort or other?

The trainer looked at Redstorm's foot again today and put her in a boot! :rolleyes: That's not going over well! :rolleyes1 Her coach wants her to sit out but she's not keen on that idea so they've agreed on limited playing time for the tournament...but she MUST wear the boot when she's not playing. She is NOT happy about that!

:rotfl2: I was waiting for JEFF to say THE EMPORIUM! :rotfl: This is from Disney Springs but not Tren-D. :tink:

The trainer looked at Redstorm's foot again today and put her in a boot! :rolleyes: That's not going over well! :rolleyes1 Her coach wants her to sit out but she's not keen on that idea so they've agreed on limited playing time for the tournament...but she MUST wear the boot when she's not playing. She is NOT happy about that!

:rotfl2: I was waiting for JEFF to say THE EMPORIUM! :rotfl: This is from Disney Springs but not Tren-D. :tink:

From a shop or food service?

Westside, The Landings, Town Center or the Marketplace?

One of the shops in the Co-Op?

Poor Allie. Hope it gets better soon.

lol
I know the ones in Tren-D have red out fits

is it from the Co-op?

Poor Allie. Hope it gets better soon.

:sad2: I know. She needs to rest it but is as hard-headed as her Dad and refuses to sit out. Tournament this weekend, ACE volleyball (3 games) Sunday, regular soccer game Monday....just hope the Coach limits her time. Her Daddy told her, "Just get the ball, go down and score 2-3 times, and THEN you can sit out the rest of the game." :headache: :rotfl: :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter