Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-cHw4Q9B-Th.jpg

Yes...this is from a park but it's not a ride. :tink:

I will go with HS?

This is on a sign but it's not an exit sign. It is not from an attraction. It's not related to Toy Story. It is from HS so it's not from Tom Sawyer's Island.

maybe something from the muppets ?

I agree with Jeff and the Muppet's; maybe one of the signs in the queue/waiting for show area giving "instructions" on what to do and not do "when the red light is on". :tink:

maybe something from the muppets ?

Food service location?

I agree with Jeff and the Muppet's; maybe one of the signs in the queue/waiting for show area giving "instructions" on what to do and not do "when the red light is on". :tink:

Ah, now you have it. This is from the Muppets. It's not in the queue or waiting area. It's not related to a food service.

So now just tell me where. And - bonus points for telling me what is on the sign. It's not an exit sign. It's not so much an instruction than a prohibited sign.

What only?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter