Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Inside or outside? Queue or ride?

i-35mdrJf-Th.jpg

:rotfl2: Posting at the same time :goodvibes; yes, this is outside in the queue area. Tell me where. :tink:

This is from Small World :banana: Just tell me which continent and I'll call it done.

Oh, I'm going to all of the parks. I'm going to the MK on 2 days, Epcot on 2 days. one day for the AK and half a day for HS but, no rope drops. No must dos besides my fast pass and meal. Breaks every afternoon. Half a day in DS.

lol that's good that was more for Terri first to go camping on a vacation :( and then to go to Disney and no parks :( lol

This is from Small World :banana: Just tell me which continent and I'll call it done.

Oh, I'm going to all of the parks. I'm going to the MK on 2 days, Epcot on 2 days. one day for the AK and half a day for HS but, no rope drops. No must dos besides my fast pass and meal. Breaks every afternoon. Half a day in DS.

I would have no guessed small world :)
maybe asia?

so was getting some prices for our next trip lol

Because I still have the Disney bug

Just did a quick search. I pick oct. this year because I can only go so far in advance on Disney’s website

So
8 day deluxe studio at the Polynesian
6 day park tickets
Dining plan
=$7,034.25

The room alone is $4,520.25

If we rent DVC points just looked at one website it would be $2,080 for the room

A savings on $2,440.25

So then the total would be $4,594 and compared that’s only about 500 more then what we just spent for 2 people

so was getting some prices for our next trip lol

Because I still have the Disney bug

Just did a quick search. I pick oct. this year because I can only go so far in advance on Disney’s website

So
8 day deluxe studio at the Polynesian
6 day park tickets
Dining plan
=$7,034.25

The room alone is $4,520.25

If we rent DVC points just looked at one website it would be $2,080 for the room

A savings on $2,440.25

So then the total would be $4,594 and compared that’s only about 500 more then what we just spent for 2 people

What a Disney nerd! :lmao: But that is smart. What a difference. Renting points? You aren't buying any??

Last edited:
well people who replied to my buy thread all said that renting first is the best option at first. even thou Emily just want to buy because she knows we will make the best of it.

Yes, you are a much better candidate than I am. You young and have a family. You know you are going to buy at some point. And the cost per point is only going to go up. I just don't like that the only home resort they are offering is Copper Canyon, though that might be good for you.

What a Disney nerd! :lmao: But that is smart. What a difference. Renting points? You aren't buying any??

I have been looking at a few places today for resale

I am just going of the most points for the least amount. I know a lot of people talk about home resorts and stuff but really points can be used anywhere so a home resort does not really matter but if we have to pick I think we would go with Poly and then AK

how ever the most points I can find are for either Old Key west or Saratogo Springs which are around 200-300 points for around $20K compaired to 130 points @ the poly for the same price

AK seems to be cheaper we can get 160 points for $16k

I have been looking at a few places today for resale

I am just going of the most points for the least amount. I know a lot of people talk about home resorts and stuff but really points can be used anywhere so a home resort does not really matter but if we have to pick I think we would go with Poly and then AK

how ever the most points I can find are for either Old Key west or Saratogo Springs which are around 200-300 points for around $20K compaired to 130 points @ the poly for the same price

AK seems to be cheaper we can get 160 points for $16k

I'll have to ask you on Facebook where you are looking for resale points. I have looked and AK seemed like one of the less expensive and I think I will really like staying there. You are right 100 points is 100 points at 7 months. The only perk I can see is that you can book 11 months ahead for your home resort.

Yes, you are a much better candidate than I am. You young and have a family. You know you are going to buy at some point. And the cost per point is only going to go up. I just don't like that the only home resort they are offering is Copper Canyon, though that might be good for you.

they where only pushing Copper because its the newest and has the longest contact right now which expires in 2068 where as AK is 2057

I'll have to ask you on Facebook where you are looking for resale points. I have looked and AK seemed like one of the less expensive and I think I will really like staying there. You are right 100 points is 100 points at 7 months. The only perk I can see is that you can book 11 months ahead for your home resort.

there are many places that sell but a few top ones are

http://www.dvc-resales.com/dvclisting.cfm

https://dvcsales.com/listing/

http://www.dvcstore.com/dvclisting.cfm

Was it a tool or serves a purpose? Something to do with mining? not the house, that's not the queue.

i-35mdrJf-Th.jpg

This is not from this house but I see there are tools at the front door....

i-JzN65Dz-L.jpg

It's from the queue area; the tool has already been identified as a pick ax, just looking for the location. :tink:

I'd already asked about Asia this morning; guess you didn't see it. I'll go with Europe next. :tink:

This is from Small World . Tell me which continent and I'll call it done. It's not from Asia so it's not from India.

I saw your question about Asia. I said it wasn't from Asia but I guess Jeff didn't know India was in Asia.

It's not from Europe either.

i-35mdrJf-Th.jpg

This is not from this house but I see there are tools at the front door....

i-JzN65Dz-L.jpg

It's from the queue area; the tool has already been identified as a pick ax, just looking for the location. :tink:

That's not the queue. That's the end of the ride. You can see the ride vehicle in the bottom left.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter