Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Park, resort or other?

i-35mdrJf-Th.jpg

This is from a park but not Epcot so not in Norway. :tink:

I have not had much time to play lately :sad1:, but it is for a good reason, trying to get ahead of myself at work since I will be taking most of next week off and heading to the Fort. Since we are not visiting any parks, may have some down time to play there. Packed the camper today, one last day of work tomorrow and then heading to my happy place :love:.

I have to share this with you, we went to Disney Springs yesterday for dinner and a movie and apparently to break Woody! It was only one small piece that popped off, but it sure did startle me.
woody.JPG

I have not had much time to play lately :sad1:, but it is for a good reason, trying to get ahead of myself at work since I will be taking most of next week off and heading to the Fort. Since we are not visiting any parks, may have some down time to play there. Packed the camper today, one last day of work tomorrow and then heading to my happy place :love:.

I have to share this with you, we went to Disney Springs yesterday for dinner and a movie and apparently to break Woody! It was only one small piece that popped off, but it sure did startle me.
View attachment 311281

:lmao::lmao::lmao: I thought our Princess was the only one that did things like that! :eek: Enjoy your stay! :thumbsup2 :tink:

Terri's off to FW and I'm trying to decide if I want to take DH up on his "offer" :goodvibes. We were looking at pictures my sister had taken in Dallas this past week of the tulips and spring flowers and I commented that I miss the Flower and Garden show...it's been 6 years! DH popped up, "Well go...it's not you don't know your way around by yourself!" :idea: I HAVE WITNESSES :rotfl:; should I book or not? :rotfl2: Redstorm and the Princess would NEVER forgive me :eek: and it would be really hard to "sneak away" for a few days...but boy am I thinking about it! :cool: :tink:

Fantasyland? :tink:

This is from an attraction in Fantasyland.

Terri's off to FW and I'm trying to decide if I want to take DH up on his "offer" :goodvibes. We were looking at pictures my sister had taken in Dallas this past week of the tulips and spring flowers and I commented that I miss the Flower and Garden show...it's been 6 years! DH popped up, "Well go...it's not you don't know your way around by yourself!" :idea: I HAVE WITNESSES :rotfl:; should I book or not? :rotfl2: Redstorm and the Princess would NEVER forgive me :eek: and it would be really hard to "sneak away" for a few days...but boy am I thinking about it! :cool: :tink:

I'm not surprised! :yay: But aren't either of your DD's planning on going any time soon? Or, I'll be there May 5 - 12. I'm hoping Ed will come over on Sunday, May 6 and go to Epcot with us. Could you come that day?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter