• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Tusker House? One of the fabric things hanging?

i-38SQQV5-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not from Tusker House and this is not fabric. :goodvibes :tink:

Has Eight Spoon Cafe been guessed yet?

Rainforest or Flame Tree?

i-38SQQV5-Th.jpg

Elizabeth...that's a new one for me...Eight Spoon Cafe :goodvibes...I'll have to check that out. It's not Eight Spoon Cafe, Rainforest or Flame Tree; I'm trying to remember what's been asked...Restaurantosaurus, Pizzafari, Tusker House, Starbucks (Creature Comforts), Tiffins or Yak and Yeti. I think that covers it. :goodvibes :tink:

i-38SQQV5-Th.jpg

Elizabeth...that's a new one for me...Eight Spoon Cafe :goodvibes...I'll have to check that out. It's not Eight Spoon Cafe, Rainforest or Flame Tree; I'm trying to remember what's been asked...Restaurantosaurus, Pizzafari, Tusker House, Starbucks (Creature Comforts), Tiffins or Yak and Yeti. I think that covers it. :goodvibes :tink:

We visit AK more than any other park, and I have never heard of the Eight Spoon Cafe. Were is it located?
For the crop, yes I think you covered all the ones that have been guessed, so I will add Harambe market or Satuli Canteen?

We visit AK more than any other park, and I have never heard of the Eight Spoon Cafe. Were is it located?
For the crop, yes I think you covered all the ones that have been guessed, so I will add Harambe market or Satuli Canteen?

School is official out for the summer! party: The girls have already been here a couple of hours making plans. :rotfl: Not much of a break for either one of them but they're planning on spending what little free time they have in the pool! :beach:

i-38SQQV5-Th.jpg

I'm not as interested or familiar with AK as I am with the other parks so I wasn't surprised I'd never heard of it so I checked it out on a Disney website. Didn't notice the location (I get lost in AK even when I KNOW where I'm trying to go :rolleyes:) but it serves variations of mac & cheese and a cheese Mickey pretzel. This is another little "food service" along the same lines; it's not Harambe Market or Satuli Canteen (another one I've never heard of :rotfl:). :tink:

School is official out for the summer! party: The girls have already been here a couple of hours making plans. :rotfl: Not much of a break for either one of them but they're planning on spending what little free time they have in the pool! :beach:

i-38SQQV5-Th.jpg

I'm not as interested or familiar with AK as I am with the other parks so I wasn't surprised I'd never heard of it so I checked it out on a Disney website. Didn't notice the location (I get lost in AK even when I KNOW where I'm trying to go :rolleyes:) but it serves variations of mac & cheese and a cheese Mickey pretzel. This is another little "food service" along the same lines; it's not Harambe Market or Satuli Canteen (another one I've never heard of :rotfl:). :tink:

Is this from a sit down, quick service or snack?

You get out early Steph has two more weeks and I have until June 19 then I have to work 5 days after that.

Is this from a sit down, quick service or snack?

You get out early Steph has two more weeks and I have until June 19 then I have to work 5 days after that.

:headache: Wish you were out already too! You'll have obligations until the end of June! :faint: They're out of school but not MUCH of a break :rotfl:; 3 on 3 volleyball tournament scheduled for tomorrow already for both girls; our graduation ceremony is this weekend; Memorial Day 3 day weekend and then summer camps start. The Princess has dance practices for National's every Monday & Tuesday; Redstorm has volleyball conditioning every Monday-Thursday. One last soccer tournament next weekend for Redstorm; "free days" will be few and far between but keeps them out of trouble! :goodvibes Your next 3 weeks will fly by and then only a couple weeks before you leave for DW! :dance3:

i-38SQQV5-Th.jpg

I'd label this as a "snack"; it does offer "lunch and dinner" options but there more like snacks to me. :goodvibes :tink:

i-38SQQV5-Th.jpg

what really its still May

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter