Where is a ??? around DLR - HUGE .jpeg map

perlster

DIS Veteran
[moved from other post]
Other PDF maps, from the Visitors Bureau, including of the area, walking, hotels, and restaurants, are linked at the bottom of this page.

Even more PDF maps, from the AAA: driving to the Disneyland resort, and driving/parking/trams at the resort

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a PDF version of the map below.

kuazc.jpg

LOVE the map. It sooo much easier to visualize where things are when it's 3-D-ish. THANK YOU!!!

:thumbsup2 Nice map!

Too bad they couldn't add Mimis or Millies - but it's great with all the visuals.

Oh thank you! I had been using Google street views to try and see what was across the street from our hotel. I couldn't read most of the signs. :rotfl: Love this! :thumbsup2

Oh thank you! I had been using Google street views to try and see what was across the street from our hotel. I couldn't read most of the signs. :rotfl: Love this! :thumbsup2

Agreed! I use google earth too, but this totally kicks google earths butt map wise

That is great! Soo,,it one is staying at the Grand Californian, would the closest place to buy beer and wine be to head down Disneyland Drive and then go down Katella until you hit the convenience store?

I thought I might have gotten the map at the official Anaheim tourism site - nope, but there are some PDF maps, and one interactive map here.

[moved PDF map links into original post]

I thought I might have gotten the map at the official Anaheim tourism site - nope, but there are some PDF maps, and one interactive map here.

Mary Jo might be interested in knowing that this PDF map and this other PDF map list Mimi's, Millie's, and even Molly's restaurants.
(I'm sure that no one here wants to find the Anaheim Hooter's [sic] ).

Thanks, Perlster. I linked your post at the top - still have work to do on the links, but didn't want to wait to include this thread. :)

LOL. I was doing the same thing. I was "walking" through the street views in Google trying to see what was around HOJO including proximity to the freeway, how close a coffee shop is (Starbucks says there is one just north but I couldn't see the sign or the store in Street View". I found myself "walking" all the way down to Target!!!

Q

Lol...that's EXACTLY where I thought it came from, too, but couldn't find it there. Guess I just need to get my printer fixed so I can print it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter