• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where to book HRH?

athurstance

Mouseketeer
What is the best way to book the HRH? Should I just ring the hotel direct or would I get a better rate elsewhere?
Thanks

Angela

You can visit www.loewshotels.com. And choose orlando from the drop down list and then HRH PBH and RPH will all come up. Look down the left side and you can see the direct number for the hotel you want to call direct. I call Lowes and signed up for the loews memebership and then called the 800 number. If your in the UK i'm not sure that # will work. Good Luck and the best rate I got was PBH 4th-7th July DEL pool view was 180 that was the ent. rate. www.entertainment.com . Any book you choose will have the card inside they are sold out of orlando so you may want to pick at random just to get the card saves you $. It saved more that ap, fan club, or lowes rates.

I tried to book direct with HRH and they told me they 'don't make reservations here on property'. I had to call the Universal Central Reservation number. The number you need from the UK is 001 407 224 7117 (which includes the international dialling code).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter