Where to buy Disney Passes=best price

looking4ward

Earning My Ears
Hi there...we'll be in the Disney area during the last week of
August. Just wondering where the best deals are to buy tickets.
I think we'll be going to Disney about 3 days or so.
Thanks so much, in advance, for your reply!
PS. No I don't have CAA and no...listening to a 90 minute
seminar in out of the question. LOL :smooth:

It would all depend on what kind of passes you are looking at. I found prices fairly similar but you had to add tax's to some and handling charges or shipping if you wanted them shipped.
I have all the prices on my sheet so if you give me an idea of what kind of passes you are looking for and how long I might be able to help you.
tigercat

Hi there,

We purchased our tickets from the Disney store @ Canadian prices. We also attended three days ..however we purchased the 5 day park hopper that provided additional access to the water parks. We have two days remaining on the pass for the parks as well as an additional two entrances for the water parks.

I researched and found this option to be the most cost efficient for us. I have additional days banked....but am certain that I will be using the remaining days in the very near future. ( Besides the remaining days don't expire.)

Have a wonderful time:)

Vivig I found also that either CAA or The Disney Store's prices in Canada was the best deal when looking at tickets. You can get lower priced tickets ie: 3 day or 4 day and regular passes not the plus tickets but when you add everything in and do a per day cost those 2 are the cheapest. Depending on the Can$ Caa is cheaper but only by a couple of dollars. Also, they have them right there so you don't have to worry about either picking them up or having them delivered.
tigercat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter