• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where to get beignets now?

A bit off topic, but the last several times we’ve been to Cafe du Monde, they were pretty lackluster. They were lukewarm and suuuper greasy. We discovered a place in the market, just a few blocks down, that makes them to order so they’re hot and fresh. We won’t go back to CdM after trying those. It’s worth a shot next time you’re there!
I agree. They were also tough and hard on the edges the last few times. It makes me sad. We only go there now because its tradition. Cafe Beignet on Bourbon is our go to. But the Mickey Beignets are always fun!

I mean, sure, but if I'm in New Orleans Square and I need the bathroom, I'm not hiking over to Tomorrowland! :D
I would take easy stroll to the Bear Country restrooms. They are constantly cleaned and great spot on the way to GE.

The worst part about the Disney beignets is the flavorless, empty pastry. The second worst part is before moving they were sold near the worst smelling bathroom in all the land.

Seriously what is going on with the New Orleans bathrooms? 🤢
They’re trying to make them authentic maybe? 😂😂😂 Some of the worst bathrooms I’ve ever been in are in the actual New Orleans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter