Where to watch NFL football

mouse

Mouseketeer
Where can we watch a 4 PM Sunday nationally televised NFL game? We are staying at the BCV and have watched many 1PM games at ESPN, but we don"s want to spend all afternoon waiting in line to get in. We would like to stay in or near disney, but we do not want to watch it in our villa. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

In June, there was a group of guys watching a baseball game in the common room on the first floor of BCV. It didn't look like it was a planned event - just 4 or 5 guys all catching up on a ball game. Annmarie

The big river brewing company has TV's at the bar, and is usually pretty accessible....also the marthas vineyard lounge has a television, but I dont know when it opens

Ohana's at the Polynesian Resort has a large screen TV that has always had college games on TV when I've been there so I'm sure its the same for the NFL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter