GatorCanes

Earning My Ears
We have not been to Disney since Covid began. We are thinking about going back for a few days but don't want to stay in a hotel that has interior hallways. Which Disney hotels/resorts have outside/open air entrances to the rooms? Ideally, we wanted to stay on the boardwalk but I believe all of those properties have the interior hallways. Would love to have nice property with an outside entrance to the room but also a nice pool. Would also love if the interior window or sliding door opened for air circulation. Thanks in advance :)

We have not been to Disney since Covid began. We are thinking about going back for a few days but don't want to stay in a hotel that has interior hallways. Which Disney hotels/resorts have outside/open air entrances to the rooms? Ideally, we wanted to stay on the boardwalk but I believe all of those properties have the interior hallways. Would love to have nice property with an outside entrance to the room but also a nice pool. Would also love if the interior window or sliding door opened for air circulation. Thanks in advance :)
If you are looking at BoardWalk level, Old Key West and Saratoga Springs have outdoor entrances. SSR is also in close proximity to Disney Springs, which currently has more activity than BoardWalk.

In addition to everything above, none of the windows in the Disney hotels open.

I’m not entirely sure what sliding door you mean. None of the rooms with exterior entrances have sliding doors. There wouldn’t be anywhere to put one.

SSR and OKW will have sliding doors to an outside patio or balcony in addition to the exterior entrance hallways. We love both of these resorts, but the walk from SSR to Disney Springs is quick and easy!

Stayed at Pop in May 2019. Loved it. Rooms were just redone and were very nice. Had a pool view in the 60s building. And this is on the gondola line. As I was traveling alone I never put the murphy bed down. Had plenty of room. The laundry was very nice. Took half the clothes to avoid luggage fees and did laundry. Also liked the "store" area. Bought bottled water, peanut butter, bagels, and some snacks. Nice variety and I did not think the prices were terrible for being on property.

All Pop rooms open to exterior corridors. And, since all buildings contain 4 floors, one can use the stairs to go up/down, if one desires to do so.
Pop offers three pools, each with a different theme. I am a Pop fan.

There are the Fort Wilderness Cabins, Saratoga Treehouses, Copper Creek Cabins, and Polynesian Bungalows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter