Which do you prefer.........part 2

iced tea.....as much as I like lemon things, I do not like lemonade at all

juice or the whole fruit?

No preference. I don’t mind either, unless it’s heavy and I’m driving.

Animal Kingdom Lodge or Wilderness Lodge?

Wilderness.....love the style and BR is one of our homes

Expedition Everest or Rock n Rollercoaster?

Well.......John Krakauer wrote a best selling book about an Expedition to Everest ....but to be honest, I would never stick my big toe into WDW complex.

John Krakauer or Bill Bryson?

heat....write back when a monsoon comes thru...been over two years since that humidity. I was digging for precious jasper in the summer wet wash sand, in the shade. boy oh boy, humidity was just boiling out of the earth.....6:00 in the morning.

oak trees or maple trees?

monsoon seem to come at odd times now, we'll see this year

maple

nectarines or peaches?

peaches, fallen to the soft ground of the disced orchard, juicy sweetness, warm in the july sunshine....and who knows. may find a earwig insect in the cavity of the pit.

earwigs or pill bugs under a rock?

LOL, is there a difference? :rolleyes:
Guess I prefer omelets; have only had frittata once or twice.

T- shirt or tank top?

capris

Thanks for the info. Sounds like what I make at home and call omelet is closer to a frittata, but they’re too similar to matter to me. It’s all good.;)

bowling or mini golf?

I only shop at the Goodwill store, does not stand alone, but has its own sidewalk parking lot, in the larger Kroger complex. On line I had to purchase my medical eqipment for my compression.

mini palm trees or mini pine trees?

I like pine trees, but palms grow, so I guess i prefer those for here

white potatoes or sweet potatoes?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter